• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DBZ Comic: Overworld Workings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Cool ^_^, but when is the Island gonna be done so i can post Episode 1, i had to mess around with the SSJ Aura to make an aura round the Saiyan Pod XD...

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
everything is just adorable!! I love the Overworld sprites ^^ and the Kame House brings back some good memories XD (I don't watch Dragon Ball anymore XD)
Man, I wish I could sprite form scratch like that...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
And now!

5f903d0d.png

Various Auras, including SSJ3 Goku, Krillin with Destructo Disk, all of Frieza's Forms except Cyborg XD, and the SSJ Goku Spirit Bomb. not the Super 13 one, i will do that spirit bomb later on, partial spirit bomb from GT Transformations Kamehameha etc etc i think same with Aura too which i edited for Kaioken and other auras.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Nu uh...their from GT Transformations XD, and like my Fat Gogeta? XD, i found out Oozaru can be edited off Snorlax's overworld lol.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
I don't watch Dragon ball that much...but I do watch it...those sprites ar good! Mine turn out werid...anyway, It's intresting to see edits..XD nice...XDD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Those are awesome Bardock(Your future username xD) I especially like the power up sprites, I could animate that stuff it would turn out pretty awesome

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Nah...my future one is Trunks...if you'd make the banner that is XD....and tell me where you got the avatar from >.<, but yeah will have some stuff later.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Whoa...I love your sprites! They totally rock! I loved DBZ, it was the best action/adventure anime of all time. It is still is, lol. That is very nice work. Can't wait to see more. ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Well guys, heres the newest installment :P

ab43c6e2.png

Android 18, Android 17, Android 16, Android 19, Android 20(Dr Gero) and Cell's First Form.

Persona

Banned
Years
The Black Hedgehog said:

ab43c6e2.png

Android 18, Android 17, Android 16, Android 19, Android 20(Dr Gero) and Cell's First Form.

Excellent, Android 20 and Cell's beginning form are nicely done. And you told #20 took loads of time to finish, I can see that you put effort on that one. Great stuff, hope I see Cell's next two forms.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Nah i'm just doing stuff when i feel bored XD, but yeah i will do that stuff, hopefully shud have first eppy on sunday or saterday.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
The Black Hedgehog said:

ab43c6e2.png

Trunks these are sweet, I can't wait to see evil Kid Buu. The fat android could be a bit fatter, but nicely done =D

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
As you requested...i did all Buus XD, except Grey Buu and Fat Buu ^^, Enjoy, again The Buu Forms had to be made bigger to show size difference with Kid Buu, and for the clothing to fit too XD. Even though they were ment for small size but yeah XD.

d38b9f57.png

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Dang. I'm lovin 19, 20, Cell and all the Buus. Once again, very nice work. XD Can't wait to see more, man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back