• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack

How would you rate this Pokemon Resource Pack?

• 5/5 - Flawless!

Votes: 98 49.2%
  • 4/5 - Great. Very few needs to be improved.

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 3/5 - Good. Some things need to be improved.

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 2/5 - Bad. Many things need to be improved.

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • 1/5 - Horrible.

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Haha. Easier said than done. Hoenn and Sinnoh tilesets are nearly impossible to find.

If anyone knows where I can find them though, let me know.

Kyledove has Sinnoh style tiles available for public use, although they needed to be sorted into a tileset that's compatible with RMXP first. I'm sure it would help a lot of people if one was made and put into the pack.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Kyledove has Sinnoh style tiles available for public use, although they needed to be sorted into a tileset that's compatible with RMXP first. I'm sure it would help a lot of people if one was made and put into the pack.

I will see if I can get a friend of mine to sort it into a tileset.

I need to go to school right now though, I will look into that when I get back.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
I will see if I can get a friend of mine to sort it into a tileset.

I need to go to school right now though, I will look into that when I get back.

I have seen it put into a tileset already, tbh I have it here, Matt I'll give it to you to put into your pack!
you have to credit Kyledove and Destined!
If you come on MSN tonight I'll give it to you!

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Wow nice, i've been toying with new game ideas but been held back because of lack of resorces, this will help sooo much.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
This is really a big help for a lot of people making fangames but are having trouble finding them.

Major thanks to you and the people who made this resource pack possible! :)

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Update

I put the link to the Sinnoh Tilesets download in the first post.

You are going to need to download it as a patch, as it is not in the "Entire Pack" download.

Many thanks to PoKeMaKeR for giving me the link to download them and Kyledove and Destined for creating them.

Anyways. Enjoy!

Years
I suggest you replace this with the one PoKéMaKeR gave you, it includes some autotiles and the Outside tileset includes some buildings that I forgot to add. I also include the door animations. Up to you to figure out which door belongs with which building.

If its missing anything just let me know and I'll add it and re-upload.

Last edited:
Back