• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most annoying location within Pokemon B/W

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Most caves, the first city and routes are also a drag cause they're full of tutorials. I know what a Pokemon center is, juniper

Years
Route 4, I'm not a desert person. Victory Road was also troublesome for me, I got so lost and I honestly couldn't figure out how to reach the damn Pokemon League! I'm pretty sure I had to watch a Youtube video to help me finally get out of it. :')

Victory Road was far less challenging in other regions, so I'm not exactly sure why it was so incredibly difficult in Unova. Maybe I'm just an idiot?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Route 4, I'm not a desert person. Victory Road was also troublesome for me, I got so lost and I honestly couldn't figure out how to reach the damn Pokemon League! I'm pretty sure I had to watch a Youtube video to help me finally get out of it. :')

Victory Road was far less challenging in other regions, so I'm not exactly sure why it was so incredibly difficult in Unova. Maybe I'm just an idiot?

The constant Heatmor and Durant certainly made it hard to concentrate ;|

Back