The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Off-Topic
Coffee?

Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Old April 18th, 2018 (9:40 PM).

Nature: Calm
Coffee does wonders for me but I can't have it without some form of sweetener as I refuse to have it alone or with any form of sugar.

The kind of coffee is also a factor for me. I'm not very picky about it, but lately I've been into having the Alta Rica Nescafé which by instant coffee standards is fantastic.

Paired with Aizuke » @instagram

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 19th, 2018 (2:09 AM). Edited April 19th, 2018 by LadyJirachu.
~Kawaii Korrina Fangirl~

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Signomi View Post
    Coffee does wonders for me but I can't have it without some form of sweetener as I refuse to have it alone or with any form of sugar.

The kind of coffee is also a factor for me. I'm not very picky about it, but lately I've been into having the Alta Rica Nescafé which by instant coffee standards is fantastic.
    Alta Rica Necafé sounds tasty :3 At least the name does. Maybe i'll try it someday! I'm fine with the taste of the normal instant coffee we get too though.

I don't like coffee sweetened much (although; I LOVE the taste of mocha, and mocha flavored kind bars are becoming my favorites now xD). I like it most with milk in it. I've put up with plain coffee but it's kind of icky tasting to me too.

Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3

Cute things are awesome! ;3
    Happy Pride Month! :D
    Life is a beautiful gift.

Quick Reply