• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I prefer Kanto's Pokémon over Johto's, but in terms of the region itself, I like Johto a whole lot more.

Poké Balls or Premier Balls?

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
I'd go out of my way to get non-generic Poké Balls.

Defeat Koga or Sabrina first?

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Moss Rock due to having a more interesting feel to it.

Alola or Hoenn?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Admittedly I haven't play much of Hoenn. D: So I have to say Alola. Besides, it's based off the Hawaiian Islands. ^_^

If you were a trainer, would you want your Pokémon to follow you (like Ash's Pikachu) or carry them in their Poké Balls?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Pokeballs. They exist for a reason.

Hats seem to be mandatory in the Pokemon universe. Would you abide or say "Yeah, I'll pass" and be a rebel?

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
...I'd rather be a rebel because I want my hair to be seen by the world.

Say yes or no to Team Rocket?

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
I much prefer shit outfits over bowl cuts thank you very much.

Would you copy teams from Smogon or create your own? Assuming you play on Showdown of course.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I consult Smogon usually, since I'm not very knowledgeable on team-building, haha. Then again, most my battles are Randbats. ^_^;

Would you be okay with the next Pokémon game being a Kanto remake, or are you hoping those speculations are wrong?

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
I'd be okay with it. Even though we've visted Kanto a few times now, it has been almost 10 years since we've seen it in a mainseries game and so it'll be interesting to see how it compares!

Travel through Hoenn or Alola?

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
I'm not a fan of anything from Gen 7 to be perfectly honest, but as a region, Alola never fails to catch my attention. I've seen enough from Hoenn already, so I'll go with Alola.

Psychic- or Ghost-type?

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Ice even though it sucks more defensively.

Do you prefer double or triple battles?

Back