• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Uj8OZ43.gif

The point of this game is to give an explanation to the officer to a situation stated by the above poster and describe a new situation the next poster has to explain. Because this probably sounds a bit vague, here are some examples:

Somebody said:
The PokéMart reports 500 stolen Pokéballs. You seem to have that many in your bag.
The next poster said:
Oh officer, I can explain. I bought these in the shopping mall three days ago, because I plan to catch a bunch of Rattata.

We've found a Team Rocket suit in your suitcase. Are you one of them?
The poster after that said:
Officer, I can explain! I'm an actor and I have a repetition of the play Silph's takeover tonight.

You seem to have the blue orb in you possession. Are you planning to shrink our land mass?

Keep in mind that as all PokéTrivia rules apply, everything should be Pokémon related.

Alright, shall we start? Let's start with the situation from the last example post:
You seem to have the blue orb in you possession. Are you planning to shrink our land mass?

Last edited by a moderator:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Not at all, I was just, well, uh, HEY LOOK IT A REAL MEMBER FROM THAT TEAM! *runs off*

No Charizard, why are you using ice beam!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Officer, I can explain! I got that thing from a Wonder Trade, so I had no control over whether or not it was hacked. :(

Hey there! Your Meowth just spoke human language! There have been numerous reports about an evil Meowth that can talk.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Oh that wasn't me, that would be that kid over there who looks exactly like me.

What's the deal with you having 7 Pokemon with you?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Oh no, that's my Ditto, it transformed into Missingno. He's the guy you're looking for.

Hey you, what are you doing with those TMs? Are you changing your Pokémon's moves during this official Gym battle?

Years
Audino! Audino audino audino audino audino audino audino!(I can explain! I am actually a Ditto transformed to Audino so I can heal them!)

Hey! I see you surfing but you don't have a gym badge yet....

Zoroark Cutie

Years
But I'm not surfing on a Pokemon. I'm surfing on a surfboard with the design of a Walrein on it. Ain't nothin' illegal about that.

I heard from a bunch of angry mothers saying that you scared their children into giving you their money and made them cry after beating them in a Pokemon battle. Why?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Oh that? It must have been my evil rival look-alike, she's always trying to get me in trouble with stuff like this. *gives the children candy*

Oi, was that an Egg you just brought into the Battle Frontier???

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
Years
Hold on officer, I can explain... You see, this is actually a sleeping togepi...no need to check, I would hate to wake it up

Did you just turn that pokemaniac into a clefairy?

Indigosis

Who knows?
Years
Officer, there's a really simple explanation to all this! Obviously, this man asked me to do it in order to research the life of wild Pokémon.

Hold it! Did I just see you trying to cut the tails off a bunch of Slowpokes?

TravelerTrainer15

I... I can explain! These... Are Slowpoke plushes that I happen to not like anymore... I swear!

HEY! Did I see you running... WITHOUT A PAIR OF RUNNING SHOES?!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Officer, I can explain! I feel that it's an incredibly redundant rule to not be able to run without Running Shoes... oh snap, that means I am guilty! *runs away*

You there! You just bought a bike for a million PokéDollars, but the law says you can only use a Bike Voucher to buy bikes (contrary to the price tag).

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
i can explain the bad guy is the seller he sold it for a over priced amount and tried to get the police to get back so he could do it again

is that team rocket suit a contract say you join team rocket and a picture of you and giovanni shaking hands you better have a good explanation

Zoroark Cutie

Years
Officer, that is just me shaking hands with my dad and that's actually a Team Radical suit with a contract to join Team Radical, not team Rocket.

Care to explain why you are charging people too much money to buy one of these Magikarps?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
What? These are actually Mew Kittens that used Transform and turned into Magikarp! They're valuable, I swear!
Haha... *sweats*

Did I just see you catch a Pokemon at a nature preserve?

Indigosis

Who knows?
Years
No, you are mistaken sir. You see, this is the Safari Zone. Nothing illegal here.

Hey, you! I got a report that someone just ransacked a house and stole a TM, and you seem to fit the description of the culprit that I got from a witness!

Back