• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Shaymin Event Giveaway this July!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
Yaay! Really love Shaymin and I'm super excited to be able to SR for one, and I'm glad to see a Hoenn-born event one, too. <3 Gotta be one of my favorite Pokémon so I'm happy it's one of the 20th Anniversary events.

pkmin3033

Picked up a couple yesterday, one for Y, one for AS. I've always been fond of Shaymin's default forme, so this is one of the nicer ones :3

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
I'm really glad this is a wifi event again. I'll go get my 4 Shaymin later this day.

Yaay! Really love Shaymin and I'm super excited to be able to SR for one, and I'm glad to see a Hoenn-born event one, too. <3 Gotta be one of my favorite Pokémon so I'm happy it's one of the 20th Anniversary events.

Except that Shaymin is from Sinnoh.

Years
I'm so excited, Shaymin is my all time favourite legendary and my only one I ever had is still stuck in my cousin's Pokemon Ranch (don't ask me why I ever put it there I was a stupid kid).

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
I got mine. Shaymin's so cool. My favorite from other Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini and Manaphy

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
I'm really glad this is a wifi event again. I'll go get my 4 Shaymin later this day.

Except that Shaymin is from Sinnoh.

Ohh no, I meant Hoenn-born as in the Shaymin will obtained from my OR and will have the Blue Pentagon. =p

I'm receiving mine now, I'm so excited~

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
Ohh no, I meant Hoenn-born as in the Shaymin will obtained from my OR and will have the Blue Pentagon. =p

I'm receiving mine now, I'm so excited~

OH, you just mean a gen 6 one. They have that when they're from Kalos too so the way you worded that had me a bit confused.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I am so glad that this is a Wi-Fi event. I've gotten particularly lazy when it comes to getting these legendary Pokemon, and always have problems getting to the nearest GameStop. At least I don't have to worry about missing out on my favorite of the mythical legendaries.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
Years
3koxi5M.png

Eee, I'm so happy for this day to finally arrive! I don't think I realized it until now, but Shaymin is my favorite out of the Mythicals being distributed this year.

Way back in 2009 when I saw Giratina and the Sky Warrior, I fell in love with Shaymin, particularly its Sky Form (both in its appearance and sharing the same voice actor as my favorite character from the Sonic games- Tails). I loved it and the movie so much that I recorded it on DVR and rewatched it a few times. :P

I wanted a Shaymin so bad, knew that it was possible to get one in Platinum, but never got to do it which was disappointing. Not being able to use Wi-Fi for my games back then didn't help.

Now I can finally have my very own Shaymin, after all these years! <3 It sucks that the Sky Forme can't be active all day, but oh well. :(

--------

I've been spending so much time having all of my Mythicals and other Mystery Gifts unredeemed this year because I couldn't find the time to SR all of them, and that frustrated me, so with Shaymin's arrival I just got all of my Mystery Gifts and give them to a friend to edit their stats eventually. As much as I love putting time into Pokémon, SRing is something I think I'm tired of. I still want to breed for shinies in the future, and I'll still EV train the mystery gifts I get though.

Wish I could use the mythicals for stuff like the Battle Maison, but they're still fun to use in E4 rematches for money-grinding and using them in contests and whatnot. :P

Back