• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PokéCommunity Fan Club - greet newbies, raise your pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
When did you join PC?
July 2014, I think it was the 21th of July.

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
I'm sure that's Meet & Greet!

What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!)

Pretty hard question, but after thinking about it, Salamence is lovely.
Welcome buddy <3 Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That's right. Today Archy is a grown up. Well, in some ways at least (;

Hey Rika, I'm here :)

I was very much part of the Pokéggs movement, hatched 13 Pokemon there (& 1 was due) - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9523072&postcount=110

But I guess I'll start anew {:3}.

Join Date: March 31st, 2014 (hey, just realized that I'm gonna be a PC veteran soon ^^)
Favourite part of PC: Pokemon Trivia (my home, almost have monopoly there, lol :P), Forum Games, Pokemon General
Partner Pokemon:
tumblr_m9blpiXJqQ1refvsho1_250.gif
(should not be a surprise ;))

I think it'd be a good idea if everyone keeps a count of their posts, like we did on the Pokeggs Thread, will make it easier for the Mods. I'm gonna do that :).

Pika Pika :chu:
Hi chu~ Yeaaaa I'm sorry pokéggs was kind of weirdly organized in the end ;; Here we'll be focusing on one partner each instead (to begin with!) I went with an unevolved one so that it could evolve as it grew in levels. I see you did too :D Of course a Pikachu haha. Great choice (but make it an Alolan Raichu later, yea?)

You can provide links if you want! Otherwise I just use the search function and count your posts since you joined the club or since you were last updated.

What sections on PC have you never posted in?

Fan Games, though I like to see others' works, it's not something I'm very involved in at all.
I... actually aren't sure I've posted in Fan Games either. Wait, I've probably commented on Phoenix Rising's thread at some point. Kind of sad if I haven't haha.

Okay, throwing in an update too, let's see who have welcomed newcomers lately...

Zapmolticuno's Kangaskhan +5 levels!
Cool_Porygon gets +1 level for finally posting an introduction (;
Uzumaki's Shinx +1 level!
Radiating's Snivy +3 levels!
aaand engineer's Cutiefly +6 levels!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Great idea, Rika <3

When did you join PC?
I joined PC on June 3rd, 2010...so that makes me almost 7 years! I feel like a grandma as I see so many new members joining! <3

I really don't know! The fact that we are such a tight-knit community, it makes me want to stick around. There's many people of all background and from all over the world and it's freaking amazing to learn about each other's cultures.

I'm gonna let you do your thing, Rika. What's my username? xD

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
hi i would like to be in

When did you join PC? when i was a small child. may 2010 I believe!
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) the discord server!! come join, new people viewing this thread.
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) this time I will take Poliwag!

smocks

fiat lux
Years
inviting myself in ;)

When did you join PC?
May 21st, 2016

What's your favorite part of PC?
PGC/SM/OT

What Pokémon would you choose as a partner?
Vulpix!!!

The Underground and Technology

Vragon

Adding to the dragon lovers roster in this!

When did you join PC?

November 6th 2016

The fan fiction and writing. (love a good story)

What sections on PC have you never posted on?

Rom hacking, blogs, manga, and some others. (The writing section is my predominate section on the forum)

What Pokémon would you choose as your starter?

Mudkip. (THANK YOU ORAS FOR THE MEGA!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Great idea, Rika <3

When did you join PC?
I joined PC on June 3rd, 2010...so that makes me almost 7 years! I feel like a grandma as I see so many new members joining! <3

I really don't know! The fact that we are such a tight-knit community, it makes me want to stick around. There's many people of all background and from all over the world and it's freaking amazing to learn about each other's cultures.

I'm gonna let you do your thing, Rika. What's my username? xD
You are a welcoming-grandma c: AND IM GIVING YOU CHIKORITA you'll have to evolve it ^^

hi i would like to be in

When did you join PC? when i was a small child. may 2010 I believe!
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) the discord server!! come join, new people viewing this thread.
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) this time I will take Poliwag!
Discord rep <3

When did you join PC?
April 2013 at Nica's behest
The battle server
Arceus
Off the top of my head I know I've never posted in Anime + Manga or The Underground
I always think I should hang out on the bserver more... But then there's Discord so I go there instead o:

inviting myself in ;)

When did you join PC?
May 21st, 2016

PGC/SM/OT

What Pokémon would you choose as a partner?
Vulpix!!!

The Underground and Technology
Welcome! I'm giving you a Kanto Vulpix for now ^^

Adding to the dragon lovers roster in this!

When did you join PC?

November 6th 2016

The fan fiction and writing. (love a good story)

What sections on PC have you never posted on?

Rom hacking, blogs, manga, and some others. (The writing section is my predominate section on the forum)

What Pokémon would you choose as your starter?

Mudkip. (THANK YOU ORAS FOR THE MEGA!)
But mudkip is not a dragon!! Welcome though haha

Well, as weird as it sounds. I haven't posted on Pokemon Sun & Moon because I couldn't get my hands on the games, so I have nothing to add about it.
Plenty of people posted there before the games were even released. But I suppose it's different now, when there's no speculation anymore and more just discussing the games as-are d: I don't post much there either since I stopped playing.

Hey, yesterday PC's Discord server turned 1 year old. I was there when it started, I'm user #2 :D Did any of you join the party there? I was busy and couldn't be there for much of it ;;

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Late, but here we go:

When did you join PC?

Joined PC around 2009/2010 as Miss Doronjo! I was 17 back then, so this makes this my 7th year here, ooo.

The friends I've made, and the different stuff to check out like the discord, battle server, the pokemon topics, etc, etc!

Eevee of course! If Pokemon and Pokemon travelling were real, I'd love to be an Eeveelution trainer. <33

Proud to say... nothing! I've pretty much posted in every PC section at least five times! If anything, I haven't posted in RT much, but maybe I should fix that soon.

Years
Hey, I'm just going to say I posted more on here. (You can find the amount on my original post)

Can you also change my partner Pokemon to Serperior? (Using the sprite from my signature)
Thanks!

Nero

I like it.
Years
Ah, why not. I need to get more involved on PC, I might as well give this a try.

When did you join PC?

January 21st last year, wasn't that long ago but it feels even shorter. I moved over here when my old Pokemon forum started dying out, it's sort of filled in the hole.

Probably the Discord server, seeing as though I'm there more than I'm on the actual forum these days. I should start posting more in the Video Games section, and it's been a while since I visited the RPT properly, but right now Discord comes out on top. Real good times there.

I well never get tired of revolving everything around Magikarp.

I think I might be able to count the forums I've posted in on one hand, not including one-off posts. I remember when I first joined I said that most of the sections here appealed to me, and then I ended up not posting in most of them. Some sections that I've never posted in (I think) and really should are the Pokemon ones, ROM Hacking, and Entertainment & Media.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
When did you join PC?
July 2014, I think it was the 21th of July.

Hey Rika, I'm here :)
OMG for some reason I forgot to add you two to the list ahaha. I'm sorry! You're there now, Legendchu with a lv 20 Pikachu (;

Hey, I'm just going to say I posted more on here. (You can find the amount on my original post)

Can you also change my partner Pokemon to Serperior? (Using the sprite from my signature)
Thanks!
Aha, you've kept track of your own posts? How convenient!
Changed to Serperior <3

Ah, why not. I need to get more involved on PC, I might as well give this a try.

When did you join PC?

January 21st last year, wasn't that long ago but it feels even shorter. I moved over here when my old Pokemon forum started dying out, it's sort of filled in the hole.

Probably the Discord server, seeing as though I'm there more than I'm on the actual forum these days. I should start posting more in the Video Games section, and it's been a while since I visited the RPT properly, but right now Discord comes out on top. Real good times there.

What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!)

I well never get tired of revolving everything around Magikarp.

I think I might be able to count the forums I've posted in on one hand, not including one-off posts. I remember when I first joined I said that most of the sections here appealed to me, and then I ended up not posting in most of them. Some sections that I've never posted in (I think) and really should are the Pokemon ones, ROM Hacking, and Entertainment & Media.
Welcome to the club, Nero hero. As long as you're somewhat of a RPer you're ok in my book (; But welcoming members is nice too. Also yes, definitely check out E&M, it's basically super easy to post in since everybody watches at least some show or reads some book or listens to some music. Well, most people at least.

I should post there more myself, hmm.

Coffee

Banned
Years
When did you join PC?: May 13th, 2015
What is your favorite part of PC?: Probably the Art Studio and Meet & Greet :D
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner?: Grovyle

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
When did you join PC?: May 13th, 2015
What is your favorite part of PC?: Probably the Art Studio and Meet & Greet :D
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner?: Grovyle
Welcome~<3 Are you saying Discord isn't a favorite part of yours??

Hm, few new intro threads lately... I hope it's just a random dip in activity.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
But on Discord I can have a pink username. That is a strong factor tbh.

Although, I was happy when I discovered that skin Pok?Link 4 Pink let's you have a pink name too! And then sad again when I realized I was a supporter/mod and wouldn't have a pink name even then.

Life is hard innit

EDIT: wow I had forgotten how much I loved this theme. Look at the pink!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Unfortunately, as with many older themes, it has outdated menus and UI now haha...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I need to do the same as well. I want my Chikorita to be a boss Meganium. :)

I've been sticking with Chromatic 2.0 for a very long time, I just like the UI and how it's organized.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I need to do the same as well. I want my Chikorita to be a boss Meganium. :)

I've been sticking with Chromatic 2.0 for a very long time, I just like the UI and how it's organized.
Rabinov's Scyther grows to Lv 4!

For reference: Scyther, Articuno and Suicune C:

Also can I have an update pleeeaaasssse
Meganiuuuum you haven't made any greeting posts since you joined the club haha. But since I'm so nice, I'll give you levels for the ones you made in March at least :D Chikorita grows to Lv 5!

Also growing my own Cutiefly to Lv 8!

But there are soooo few new threads made here... I hope it's just coincidence. Meet & Greet did get moved to the bottom of the index though, but I don't feel like there would be a huge difference in newbies finding it here compared to when it was sandwhiched in the middle somewhere o:

Ghost Nappa

Banned
Years
Why not give it a shot.

When did you join PC? February,2017

What is your Favorite Part of PC? None at the moment, still finding my place here.

What Pok?mon will you choose as your Partner? Tyrogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back