• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~* (A Super Mario RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
*~The Legend of the Fallen Star~*

In a land where one day brings peace and another war and chaos, you never know what will happen next. This is how it is for many who live in the Mushroom Kingdom. It is a land of mixed races and creatures, some kind, others misunderstood, and a few quite dangerous. Such diversity was not always in perfect harmony though. In the ancient times, before their beloved ruler led them into the light, there were many problems between the races. Fights were common, land disputes were everyday, and wars broke out all of the time. These were known as the Dark Times.

However, after a rather long and bloody war, the races were united by a single person. This man, King Toadstool, was to be their king, and was loved by all of the races for his kindness and knowledge. He and his wife soon made the land whole once again, and all of their subjects lived properous lives. Their happiness was cut short though, and they died of a mysterious illness soon after their daughter was born. Their daughter, Peach, was blessed with their kindness and ability to lead however, and so the peace continued onward.

Things lately have not been looking especially good. Their princess is always being kidnapped, their lives always being thrown into a confused mess as a result of it. But, even so, there are heroes that often help the princess, the legendary Mario and his brother Luigi. The two plumbers always seemed able to journey out into the bowels of the Mushroom Kingdom and return safely with the princess. The most recent time though... they haven't returned. Rumors are starting to spread, rumors that Mario and Luigi have been vanquished, and will never return with Princess Peach. Even more rumors say that some of the best-known heroes of the many towns and provinces of the Mushroom Kingdom have gone looking for them, only to be lost themselves. Those aren't the worst of the rumors though... the worst of them says that Bowser, the King of all Koopas, has finally attained a power stronger than that of the Star Rod. The Star Rod gave the king invincibility though so... what could possibly be stronger than that? And what exactly does he plan on doing with that power...?

People are starting to panic. With fear comes anger and confusion, and so the many people of the kingdom are once again returning to their old ways of suspicion and hatred. Many feel that a dark cloud has covered the once beautiful, shining kingdom and that there is no hope.

There are other rumors though. Rumors of a wise yet eccentric old man that lives in a crooked house on a crooked lane on a crooked mountain far on the outskirts of the Mushroom Kingdom. The rumors suggest that he may know some things about what's been going on, and that he has called upon a small group of people to form a search party. Which, if any of these rumors is true? And who is this mysterious old man that seems to know so much?

Mission: You are a person in the group of beings chosen to gather at the old man's house. You will then join forces with the others, and begin a search on a mysterious island to find out what's happened to the princess, Mario, Luigi, and the others that went looking for them. There will be battles along the way, in a sort of Mario RPG style.

Sign-Up Sheet!!!

Name:
Race: (please read note below sign-up, and NO MORE TOADS PLEASE! ^^;)
Appearance: (try to be detailed, but if you're a race that most people know about, then you can say something like, "I look like a green Yoshi")
Personality: (this is a VERY important part; don't skimp)
History (Optional):
Hometown: (it doesn't have to be a real place in the Mushroom Kingdom; you can make it up)
Ability: (magic, a weapon of somekind, nothing too spectacular though)
Other:
RP Sample: (detail is your friend)

Yes, I'm including an RP Sample as part of the sign-up sheet. ^^ And yes, you can link to other RPs if you want.

NOTE ON RACES:

Now, I'm going to let you be any race or creature you want to be, as long as it's from one of the Mario games. You could be a Koopa, Parakoopa, Goomba, or whatever, heck, you could even be something like Birdo. Which leads me to the second point I want to make: You CANNOT be important characters from the games such as Daisy, Toadsworth, Prince Peasley, Wario, Waluigi, ANY of the Bowser kids, etc. I think you get the idea, I just want you to make up your own character.

Any questions? Just ask away! (If you have a lot, then just PM me instead of posting in the thread!)

My sign-up is below:

Name: Periwinkle (Winkle for short)

Race: Yoshi

Appearance: Winkle is a powdery blue-violet skinned Yoshi, with the typical white underbelly. She has light magenta colored eyes that seem shiny and alert. She has dark violet shoes that she wears, and she also wears a matching violet cloak. The spikes that run down her neck are magenta colored, and she wears no saddle.

Personality: Being an apprentice to a famed mage, Winkle doesn't really have time to socialize, so she can be awkward around new people, and people in general. Because she's quite smart, she can seem a little know-it-all-ish and can easily annoy people. However, she is kind and fiercely loyal to those she cares about. She loves to spout out morals and ideals, making her seem a bit pretentuous, but the fact is that she truly believes in them.

History: Winkle grew up as an orphan, adopted by a kind old Koopa mage. He saw a promising future for the little Yoshi, and so he taught her everything he knew. Winkle learned fast, and trained hard. She didn't have many friends, no pets or anything.

Hometown: Melon Cove, Mushroom Kingdom

Ability: She doesn't fight with weapons, but prefers to use water and lightning magic. She can do simple spells but nothing too big. In a pinch, she'll use her tongue as any Yoshi would.

Other: She thinks that Toads are extremely cute and trustworthy.

RP Sample: I shall link to two of my favorite RPs, Showgan and Ryko. Oddly enough, they're both on islands... and so is this. o.O Islands away! XD

Last edited:

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
o.O A Mario RPG!!! I Love Mario And His Games!!! I'll Do My Best To Sign Up!!

Name: Lavender

Race: Toad

Appearance: Lavender stands about 4'0 foot tall and weighs about 50lbs. She has hot-pink eyes and has a light lavender colored hair that she wears in braids. She has a purple head-type hat thing with white spots. She wears a purple-ish colored dress with white clogs.

Personality: She loves to socialize and be herself. Sometimes she is a little hyper, and can be annyiong. She loves meeting new people and helping them around. She has a tendency to get so mad that she turns away, sits down, and pouts. (Its her way of staying out fo trouble.) She's the type of person to go out and practice with her magic when she is lonely, which she usually practices on living organisms.

History (Optional): N/A

Hometown: Grape Village, Mushroom Kingdom

Ability: Lavender not only fghts with her hands and feet, but also her witch like power.

Other: N/A

RP Sample: ::Elizabeth opened her eyes to notice that she was somewhere on a deserted island. She tried to stand up, but realized that she was chained to a tree. She started thinking about how she was going to get off the island, or as a matter of fact, free from the chains. She looked around to find something sharp, but saw nothing. But then she heard a voice calling her from behind.::

"...I would think you would need some help getting un-chained, but to me it looks like you aren't doing anything to help yourself."

::She looked around, and finally noticing the man. She spoke up.:: "May I ask who you are?"

::The man looked at her, and reached down and unchaining her with a lock pick he had owned.:: "My name is Seth, I was looking for treasure on this island, and on my way back to my ship, and saw you on the ground. And who are you?"

::Elizabeth sat up, rubbing her hands from where the chains were.:: "My name is Elizabeth, all I can remember was that I was in my bed, asleep, and some man kinapped me and brought me here. From there on I don't know what happened." ::She sighed, wondering what could have happened to her, hoping it wasn't anything bad.::

"Well, would you like to come with me on my journey, or stay here?" ::He stood up, looking down at her, reaching his hand to help her up.::

::She reached his hand, and stood up.:: "I would like to go back home...I wonder how crazy it is there without me there, since of course I am the princess." ::Elizabeth covered her mouth at what she just said.::

::Seth's eyes widened.:: "Princess??? You are a princess?? Well, no wonder you were captured, but I can't take you home until my journey is finished. But you have a choice, with me, or here all alone."

"I'll go with you...I guess..." ::She sighed once again and started to walk onto his ship.::

::Seth followed and started the ship once they were on. And as they drove off, they noticed that the sun had started to set.:: "Wow...what a beautiful sky huh?"

:: ELizabeth looked into the skiy.:: "Yea, what a beautiful night."

Hope Its Good Enough!! I Tried My Best!! ^^

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
yes!!!!!

Name:Heatzuka(Heatz for short)
Race:Toad
Appearence:Heatzuka is an odd mushroom,since he is taller,to the size of princess peach,unlike most mushrooms.he wears rough,red baggy jeans,Brownish-Red Boots,a Black long sleeve shirt tucked in,a red open vest,brownish-red gloves,and has his mushroom hat on his back,thus exposing his Bright red hair.he also has bright emerald green eyes.
Personality:he's normally quiet and a loner,until he is around a good friend.It then quickly changes to Rash,arrogant,and a bit of a show off.this personality is due to not wanting to be alone.
History:Heatzuka is not from Mushroom Kingdom,but from Koopa Tail Hollow,a Country that has both Toads,and Koopas living in peace,and is not much known about.Like mario is to Mushroom Kingdom,Heatzuka is a hero to Koopa Tail Hollow,has come to seek Mario for training purposes,and to eventually spar against him.
Hometown:Shroom Forest,Koopa Tail Hollow.
Abilities:Like mario with his Hammer,Heatzuka has a giant double sided wrench to do combat,along with two regular sized double sided wrenches.he also has power over flame,knowing flame based spells,and and flame based combos with his wrench.
Other:he's extremley attracted to girl Toads,and loses focus around them...and also has interest in Princess Toadstool,Daisy,and many other princesses.
Rp sample:coming up the hill,Heatzuka realised he took a wrong turn."Darnit! this stupid map!it said to take a left after exiting Wispy Woods!maybe I'll take another left then...."After hours of searching the new and unfimiliar land of Mushroom Kingdom,he finally came across a house with an old man standing in the front of the lawn."Hmm...Maybe this guy is the old Man!I gotta check it out!"As with that,he rushed to the old man's house,thus starting a new adventure for the young Toad.."ahh...I remember the paper like yesterday..."Heatzuka has a flashback about the time at his Granda's house,before the mario incident."Grandpa!!!Grandpa!!the paper came again!!!"Heatzuka rushes into his grandfather's three-story mushroom house with a wet old newspaper from the Mushroom kingdom."heh,good thing that clumbsy delivery paratroopa always drops a Mushroom Kingdom paper,don't ya think,Heatzuka?" Heatzuka catches his breath befor finally replying. "sure is gramps!what does it say?!" the grandfather opens up the paper,reading it aloud."MARIO DID IT AGAIN!this time,he saved the Mushroom Kingdom by another group of friends.but no details on how his adventure went,also more info on the incident of Isle Delfino on page 3" "wow grandpa....Super Mario sure is the best hero...I wishI was a s cool as him..."His granpa was silent,but angry."why,boy,you are as great a hero as Mario!remember when you singl-handedly stopped fuzzys from invading our kingdom?!Also when you solved the mistery of the evil Boos in the Haunted Wherehouse?!What about the time where even bowser himself tried to take over this little land for his army...remeber that?!"Heatzuka turned to grandfather after the last refference."Grandpa!I didn't win that fight!owser creamed me!!!Geno the visitor was the one who defeated him,like he was nothing!" "aahhh,but you fought great strenght and Valor.FAR beyond anyone here in this Kingdom has...."Heatzuka,headed into his room,very upset"I'm going to bed I don't want any dinner..."

Two weeks later(five days before He got to the old man's house)

Heatzuka woke up one morning,and went to his Grandfathers room,to see his Grandfather in serious pain."Grandpa!what's wrong?!"....his Grandfather did not answer,but pointed to a new Mushroom Kingdon paper,and an old paper on his desk,next to his bed..."read it my grand son....for it contains very important news....."Heatzuka opened up the newspaper first,to find very shocking news."MARIO AND LUIGI MISSING!!!!this just in!mario and his brother Luigi are repoted missing,after checking his house to be interviewed.the suspect is uknown,but whoever it is also left a note at their house claming that he/she has defeated the Mario Brothers!THE WORLD IS DOOMED!!!!"Heatzuka closes the paper,in shock about what had happened..."oh no...this can't be true!!!"His grandfather pointed at the old paper again."the.....second one..is more important..."Heatzuka opens up the old piece of paper that had contained a note for him.After reading it,he looked back at his Grandfather,who's condition had even worsened.Heatzuko held his Grandfather's hand in his."Grandpa!no!I'll,...I'll take you to the hospital!don't worry...every thing will be fine-"His grandfather's hand squeezed tight."No...my time...has come anyway...you...must help.....supermario...and save the world....it is up to you..now..."His hand gently calmed,to the point where it didn't move at all,and he himself stopped breathing..."Grandpa?...Grandpa!!....GRANDPA!!!!!!" His voice echoed through the house,and all around the neighborhood,then his flashback ends...."...For my grandpa's sake,...I will save MARIO!!!!"

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Thanks for signing up you two! ^-^ I'm surprised that the first two are Toads! I'm also waiting for a certain brother of mine to sign up, and he's also gonna be a Toad. XD My character's gonna love this group.

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox: Nice sign-up. You're Accepted!

Rioku_Zanketa: Yeah, your RP sample is a bit too short. Try and make it a bit longer. Just make up stuff, let your creative juices flow! You're Pending!

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
Years
Name: Heff T.

Appearance: Heff T. is a totally body builder Toad. And so since toning his ab's is like his life he is very buff for a toad. He wears a ripped red vest and a black under shirt. His 'shroom head has black spots instead of red (just to show is toughness) and wears a green head band.

Personality: Very egotistic and self-centered. He likes to think of himself as the best, even though he's not. Heff T. thinks everyone likes him, so this is why he thinks he's right.

History (Optional): When he was little, Heff T. always wanted to be the best Toad ever conceived. He lifted everyday as if it was breathing air. He practiced everyday. Eventually he went to join the Toad Guard at the Castle. Although he is very muscle bound, he is not very good at fighting. Actually, the only reason he got accepted to be a guard because he just looks sort of intimidating. But oddly, he's become quite popular among the locals.

Hometown: Toad Town

Ability: A super, galactic, awesome cork gun. His pride and joy.

Other: He hates rivals. Period. And if he gets one he'll cork them.

RP Sample:

Another day came forth in the life of Heff T. He looked outside from his room at Peach's Castle, seeing the sun.

"Oh yeah, baby," Heff T. said. "Another day to kick some."

He did his usual routine. Going towards his own exercise equipment to buff out the rough edges of his super toned bod. Heff T. would use the public exercise equipment, but he says the those machines are for wimps who can't take lifting real weight, getting real results. He took off the sheet that was covering his pride and joy.

"Hello again my beaut," said Heff T. as he glanced at his brand new Bow-bend 400. "How are you?" he continued, and as he did he bent lower as if to talk to his machine. "Are you feeling up to todays session?" Then Heff T. hugged his beloved Bow-bend 400 and kissed it. "You can do it, babe. You can-"

Another toad stood at the door way. "Uh, sir. Um... I just- am I interrupting something?"

"No!" said Heff T. letting go of his Bow-bend. "You didn't see nothin', got it?! And if you did see something, you'll be my personal toothpick."

The small toad turned to sweat. "Uh... Yes sir! Saw nothing. Yep. Nothing. Now, sir, I thought I'd just tell you that we have an intruder-"

Heff T. was energized. A fight! He loved to just beat up on intruders. They were nothing compared to him. He put on his green headband and his totally copyrighted red vest and walked to his absolute pride and joy. The Bow-bend was nothing compared to this. It was like comparing cake to a grain of rice. It was his beloved cork gun.

Heff T. turned to his toad friend and said, "Alright, I'm good to cork."

Heff T. bolted out of the room and went toward the entrance room. There stood a Puni, and at that moment he was holding a toad hostage, putting a fire flower to the poor toad's head.

"Gi-give me the money yo' dope's have or he gets it right in the brain!"

The toad freaked. "Oh god! I'm too young to die!!"

"Hey buddy, drop the flower and let the man go, or fight the legendary Heff T!" said the buffed toad, shoving his cork gun right in the sight of the crazed puni.

The puni, without even doing anything else, looked at Heff T. and screamed away. All the toads cheered at Heff T. But suddenly, he heard some of them talking amongst the cheers.

One toad said, "He never does anything. He just stands there and they freak. It's the same thing over and over."

His friend replied, "Yeah, I know. That's the only reason they hired the freak. I mean look at him!"

Heff T. felt hurt by this. And it was true, he never actually got to fight anything. If there was only some way of showing his strength...

OOC: I kind of feel like I'm copying the toad thing, but I've been thinking of this guy for a while. So yeah... That was a long RP sample....

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Can i sign up? ^_^ this rp sounds great!

Name:Reykonz (Nickname: Konz)
Appearance: Reykonz has light-blue spots on his mushroom, and piercing blue eyes. A small patch of his blue hair pokes out from under the mushroom, which makes his eyes stand out even more. He isnt a very tall mushroom, but he isnt short either. His height is in the middle and he isnt very fat, but lightly-built, giving him above average speed compared to the other toads. He wears only a light blue vest, white pants, and light blue shoes.
Personality: Reykonz has a very easy-going and laid back personality, taking everything in as he gets it. He can also be very quirky, sometimes falling over for no apparent reason or running into things without noticing them. He is a funny toad with a good sense of humor, making him fun to be around.
History: Konz is from Mushroom Kingdom, but he likes to travel around and go on adventures. He wants to meet Mario and one day dreams on going on an adventure with him. He does know Yoshi, though, and trains with him during his free time.
Hometown: Konz is from Boko Village, Mushroom Kingdom. It is a village where Toads and Yoshis live together peacefully. They have a variety of fruits and are known for their good food.
Ability: Reykonz has the special ability of ice and can freely control it along with controlling water. He has a slingshot, which he uses to fire ice balls at his enemies and can perform multiple attacks with it.
Other: Reykonz sometimes gets competitive when it comes to sports, and gets nervous around female toads.
RP Sample:

Konz travels around alot, and comes upon a small village filled with Yoshis. They welcome him modestly and are friendly to him, and he soon meets a male Yoshi named Kollen. They become friends and are now exploring the surrounding forest together.

"Ahhh," moans Konz with delight. "These strawberries taste great, Kollen! Some of the best berries I have ever tasted."

"Yes, we are well-known for our skill at growing fruit," says Kollen.

"What do you do for fun around here?" asks Konz. "I like to explore places and train my battling skills"

"So do I," says Kollen. "I have the power over light. I use my light bulb to stun enemies as well as find my way through dark areas"

"I have the power over ice and water," explains Konz. "I can freely control them both, including the water in the air. I use my trusty slingshot to fire ice blocks at my enemies, and i can hit a target over 20 feet away."

"Sounds like you have skill," Kollen says to Konz. "You wanna train for a bit?"

"Sure!" exclaims Konz.

About 20 minutes or so into their training, the two are still in combat. Light flashes are seen through the forest, and some nearby bushes are frozen. These light flashes attract some unwanted company, however, as they will soon realize.

"Wait, wait, Konz!" says Kollen suddenly. "I saw something over there!"

"What is it?" asks Konz. "Im just gettin warmed up!"

"Hold on," says Kollen. "Listen, can you hear that?"

They both get quiet to hear the noise.

"Yeah, I hear it," says Konz.

koopa, koopa, koopa, koopa, koopa, KOOPA!!

A small army of koopas jump out of the bushes, attracted to the flashing of Kollens bulb during their training.

"Its Koopas!" yells Kollen.

koopa, koopa, koopa, koopa!!

"Lets take care of them, so we can get out of here!" says Konz, getting his slingshot.

"Right," nods Kollen, getting his light bulb.

The battle lasts for about only 10 minutes, as there was only a small army of the koopas that attacked them.

"Glad thats over, lets get outta here!" says Kollen.

"Right behind ya!" says Konz.

Together, they race back to the village, careful they dont attract anymore koopas.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
You guys all amaze me! I had no idea there were going to be so many Toads. ^-^

Rioku: Great! You are now: Accepted!

Skitty-chan: Hi Sean! *waves* Yeppers, you're sign-up is: Accepted!

The Pkmn Prodigy: Nice sign-up! You're also: Accepted!

Though, from this point on I'm gonna hafta say no more Toads. I'll start maybe tomorrow. Hopefully some non-Toads sign-up between now and then. ^.^

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Name: Kona
Race: Paratroopa
Appearance: Kona is a fan of dark colors. He wears a black shell and black shoes. He is very upset about his white wings, scince its his most loathed color.Kona has emerald eyes and can't seen in the dark, even when his eyes adjust he still can't see. He likes dark colors because Kona considers them as a sort of camoflage. Besides his light yellow skin color, their is nothing much to talk about with him. He barely gives out any of his information.

Personality: He is sort of on the timid side, but if you get him angry, he will be totally opposite. Kona was never liked by anyone special, so he trys to avoid almost everyone. He doesn't show any weaknesses, at least not all the time.His voice is smooth and calm, even when hes facing death. Almost everyone he meets says his voice is like that of an angel, thats why Kona doesn't like talking much. He has a tendancy to help other people in need. Kona is usually called a loner, because he travels alone.

History (Optional):N/A

Hometown: Skylight Town, Sky Garden
Ability: Kona's ability is Power Bomb, where he throws a bomb of massive power at the foe. He has yet to master this ability.
Other:
RP Sample: "Are we there yet?" said a seven year old Kona.
"Oh, come on!" said a raspy voice. "When are you going to shut him up?"
"Be quiet, Logan." said a flowing voice. Kona looked up at his dad, while he huffed and heaved up a steep hill. "C'mon, Kona!" teased Logan. "You need to learn to fly some day!"
Kona kept trying to climb up the hill. Staring back down at the lushious bushes and grass, flowing with color. "Leave your brother alone Logan." said Kona's mom. Kona kept trying to fly, but he kept fearing the worst. Kona see's visons of him falling down to his death, or getting hurt really bad.

Kona kept flapping his wings. He shut his eyes, still flapping his wings, he opened them. he was actually above the ground! Or so he thought. "This isint so bad." Kona said. "I just need to put in a little more power to my wings."
While he was up in the air he caught a glimpse of the city they were travelling to, Sky Garden.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I think I'll give it a shot...

Name: Ralts
Race: Bow wow.
Appearance: Big black ball with teeth... or a black PacMan...
Personality: I love people, love to lick them, they run away, cuase I almost eat them, I never mean to.... Loud sounds scare me, and make me bite someone close. Saddly people only see this as me beeing a bad dog, and they hit me... witch makes me not trust everyone i meet, especialy plummers and princesses.
History (Optional):
Hometown: Dark Deep mountain.
Ability: I'm huge, with a big mouth, I can smell anything anywere. I can jump over houses.
Other: N/A
RP Sample:

Ralts, sniffed around a hole in the ground, "I think.. there's a mushroom here.." he barks. he digs as best he can, with no hands, (paws), he wasn't very good at it. He starts to go around in cercles trying to get the Mushroom out. Finaly it pops out, bright red with white spots. "YAY! time to add this to the colection!" he growls placing it in a bag he had on his chain. "I smelll..... I smell!" he barks sniffing the air.
"A star!" he Barks running off in that dirrection. He could run till it was dark and if he had to... till the sun came up.

Last edited:

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
Hey Light_Azumarill.....How Many People Are You Looking To Join This Rp? Or Are You Just Gonna Say When You Think It iS Enough??

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Name: Sakura

Race: Yoshi

Appearance: Sakura has pale pink hair which she ties up in a ponytail. Her hair has lighter highlights and it's thigh-length long. Her eeys are a beautiful shade of pale blue and her height is quite tall for a Yoshi. She weighs very light though she ahs a big appetite, and she wears a very short light yellow minidress. The skirt is something like what Temari form Naruto wears when she aided Shikamaru. Sakura also wear white cowboy-boots.[Everything is in chibi form sicne she's a Yoshi ^^]

Personality: Sakura is very hyper and enthused. Happy-go-lucky and cheerful, she tends to mess things up at her first try, but she has the lucky ability of understanding things in a very fast rate, and her senses are keen and sharp, especially those actue ears. Sakura is your average optimist with a lazy and carefree attitude. She is afraid of trouble, and loves to socialize. Sakura's main talent is singing and drawing, and however irresponsible she is, Sakura knows when to stop playing and be sensible.

History (Optional): N/A

Hometown: Boko Village, Mushroom Kingdom[I am confused though...]

Ability: Sakura carries a bow and arrow, and sometimes a sword, so she can defeat the enemies from any type or range.

Other: Sakura has a choker around her neck and a crystal-bell pedant.

RP Sample:The moonlight flashed across the sky and penetrated along the dark street, lending some light to early-birds. Dominated by the intense swirling , grey clouds , the usual cerulean blue sky was history. The Lavender had thrown itself over the night, leaving an impression of an uncalm weather .Peony cuddled her sling bag closer to her chest as a chill rippled down her spine. Fear engulfed her as a pair of bats skimmed past a solitary lamp post. Biting her lip, she quickened her pace through the damp , bricked ground and felt her skin turning cold and clammy. Face pale , she could feel herself flying as she desperately try to sprint out of the lonely street . Morning , 4.30 am and it's already so creepy . She shuddered and chased the thought of being attacked by wild Pokemon off her small , harmless and innocent brain , or so she thought . This is her new life . Her new beginning of a story about to unfold .

' Only for 4 months... 4 months ... ' Peony reassured herself confidently , then sweatdropped . ' I can't go on like this , ' She frowned . Reaching out for her sling bag , Peony 's sharp sense of auditory gave her some strange sensation . Not the blowing , mystical breeze , not the early rusting of newly fuddled leaves , and not the call of early birds . Her acute ears tells her that something is beneath the cold and deserted weeded by patches of ... dead matter . It once consisted of lush , green tress , blankets of thick , fresh grass shaped above by blooming flora and nature ... But now , it was all different .

Peony sighed . She knew something was going on , but what ? As she searched for her Pokedex , she reflected on her attributes . Peony was 100% self-esteemed that her sensation and predicts will be ... true. While opening her Pokedex[the one in the first season] , her decent vision scanned the area dominated by tall weeds and abadnoned plants . Something caught her eye , and she knew what it was now ...

She reached out for a half red , half white orb . Deep in thoughts , she pondered over which Pokemon she should use. Finally , a disadvantage usage will be the best to sharpen up her skills.

" Go , Coco ! " A blinding radiant beat the moonlight as a beautiful half pink,half white ball with seven glittering branches came out. Coco squealed as she saw the resolute opponent , Gloom.

" Coco , start off the battle with Icy Wind ! " Peony instructed . A gust of tornado with 80% of iciness came swishing towards Gloom. Her trainer , Beauty Becky ordered Gloom to use Stun Spore. Small littles circles of different colour came shooting towards the tornado. Some managed to break past and came swiftly towards Coco. Coco easily evaded that attack by swiftly adjusting her position as agile as possible.

"Coco , counter that with Spike Cannon followed by Bubblebeam ! And use Body Slam after that !" Coco's seven branches lodged countless spikes out and she spitted out a series of bubbles elegantly as the bubbles mixed with the spikes to form a confusing scene.Gloom was trapped and its accuraccy fell as it vision was not clear.

"Gloom! No , Gloom use leech seed ! " In the state of confusion , Gloom's seeds rode on the gentle breeze into different directions , but the spikes Coco released earlier on block them.

THUD ! The earth must have shook. Dozens and dozens of spikes and seeds invaded the ground. It was as if hooves of Ponyta was galloping across the Earth . "The bubbles are clearing ! " Becky informed the plant Pokemon. Peony smiled in the dark way .

"Coco , NOW !" Coco sprinted out of nowhere from the air above and dashed down legless like a Rapidash[imgaine that , ok?] . "Body Slam !" She braced herself on Gloom and with a BAM ! , both fall onto the earth. " Coco , Recover !"

Becky grated her teeth ."Watch out , Peony !" She gave a final warning as she picked up her beloved Gloom. " I'll beat you , JUST WATCH OUT !"

Peony sweatdropped again. " Uh , sure ... Do you need Coco to use Recover and-"

Becky shook her head . " Just be careful , nowadays surprise attacks are common . " Peony nodded and watched as Becky disappeared , mixing into the fog . The moon has disappeared and some part of the radiant Sun is showing .

" Coco ! Your nice , good ,very good , great , excellent , marvellous,wonderful, FANTASTIC !" Peony dashed over to the fatigued Pokemon . Peony herself felt her double eyelids being weighed down by fatigue , but she perservered on and praised Coco. "Let's get you some rest , alright ?" The Corsola too disappeared , dematerialized into the transparent light of her 'orb' ...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
wow, alot of people are toads already!! including me! XD

BTW, when are we going to start this, Light_Azumarill? i wanna get started!

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Barboach: Alright! A Paratroopa, eh? I like them. ^^ You're: Accepted!

JBCBlank: Hmm... though I really like your sign-up, I kinda wanted it to be more detailed. If you can make it a bit longer in the Personality section, you'll be in. So, you're: Pending.

xoxkris: Nice sign-up! And a cute Yoshi too. ^^ You're: Accepted!

Now, I'll still accept any people who want to sign-up late. The more the merrier! ^-^ My apologies for the wait for starting, PC wasn't letting me do anything on here. I hate it when this site screws up. >.>

Anyway, let's start!!

[Bowser's Castle]

"Grrrr...!" grumbled a large, turtle-like creature. His right hand itched nervously at his knee while he stared off at the large, wooden door across the room. He was sitting on a chair that apeared to be large enough for five Toads to fit in. It had scratched-up red velvet on it and it bent under the green, spike-shelled koopa's bulk. "What's taking so long?!" he grumbled louder, almost nervously.

Suddenly the door opened and two soliders walked in, clanking in their silver armor. They both stopped about ten feet from their king, and saluted him stifly.

"Sir!" one said nervously, "We bring news!"

"What?!" growled their king.

"W-we're sorry Sir!! Many apologies!" the solider said rapidly, trembling.

The king koopa stood up, stomped slowly up to the two soliders, and then sighed loudly as he stopped in front of them. "No," he said in a quiet voice, "I meant; what? I can't hear you fools when you stop to talk to me ten feet away!"

The one solider frowned in confusion, "B-but Sir... you made a law for us to stand away to show your authority!"

"Well I cancel my law! Now tell me what the news is!" he yelled, the roof of the room rumbling.

"O-Oh! W-well, you see, Kammy is ready your Nastiness! She is ready to take you to the Fallen Star!"

The obese koopa contemplated this for a moment, then nodded. "Good. Now I can finally go see the Princes-- I mean, finish off Mario! After all, he may still live within the Fallen realm, or whatever, but I will see to the end of that! Let's go!" He began to push his way through the door the two soliders had entered.

The one solider looked to the other. "Why does he like the Princess again?"

"It's a Donkey Kong thing, methinks."

"Yeah."

----------

[At the edge of the Mushroom Kingdom]

"Aha! Here we go!" said a cheery, yet serious voice. It belonged to a powdery blue-violet Yoshi, a creature that looked like an odd mixture of a dinosaur and a dragon. Her dark shoes were getting hot from the midday sun beating on them, and despite the fact that Yoshi were renowned for their endurance, she was getting tired of walking. She flicked her violet cape back over her shoulder and looked down at the map in her hands.

"Yep, this is certainly the place," she said to herself, looking from the map in her hands to the road and hill before her. Her map ended at this place, telling her that beyond it only lay the ocean. She peered curiously at the small hill before her.

It looked more like a rocky formation of some kind. It twisted and crooked at anyplace it could and seemed to slant at an unnatural angle. Periwinkle frowned.

"What an odd place. Interesting, but odd," she said, looking at the very top of the mountain. There it was... her destination. It was a crooked house, on top of a crooked mountain, just as it had said in the letter.

Yes, the letter. She had gotten the letter a week ago from the man. It had simply said:

"Come to the place indicated on the map enclosed if you ever want to see peace again."

It hadn't even said who it was from. But, there had been rumors going around about this place. How an old man lived here and had information about the whereabouts of the legendary Mario and his brother. Winkle didn't know if they were true, but her Master had told her to go. She didn't argue with her Master, an old magic user that taught her. She just did as she was told.

"Guess it's time to find out if the rumors are true," she said finally, beginning to make her way up the twisting path of the rocky hill.

The old, crooked house was getting closer, and so were a pack of very ugly clouds.

It's simple, just get to the Old Man's house somehow. Don't take to long getting there though, it's not supposed to be a long part. ^^;

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
On The Road Back To Mushroom Kingdom

Konz has received a letter and map from an anonymous person regarding the strange happenings going on throughout the land and the mysterious dissapearances of Princess Peach, Mario, and Luigi. The letter said: "you are one of the few chosen to restore harmony to the land. meet at the house shown on the map if you ever want harmony and balance restored to the kingdom" Konz decided to meet at the house, and is on his way there now.

"Hmm......this is very odd." he says to himself as he continues walking. "I have seen this place before, but never bothered to actually go up the hill because there was no special reason to."

He keeps walking, and stops for a short period of time for a snack. He takes out some stored fruit he has saved from one of the villages he visited.

"Mmmm....this is better! Cant walk on and empty stomach!" he says hungrily as he reads the map and continues to walk.

About an hour or so later, he reaches Mushroom Kingdom and finally finds his destination.

"Here's the place!" he says as he looks at the map. "Well....here goes!" he eats his last strawberry and walks up the crooked hill he has seen before, which didnt mean anything to him then, but means everything to him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back