• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dark Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I cna be your spriter! I'm kinda good at that sort of stuff!
Ok can you create a front sprite of sky shaymin.
After that you will be added to the team =)

Sprite Update!
capture001qv7.png

^Custom Origin forme sprite by crossel,Comment on what you think off it!

Last edited:

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Alright I know I can't sprite worth a darn, but I will tell you this: It is a good sprite but fix the upper part of the body. It looks skinnier than the lower tail.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
Ok can you create a front sprite of sky shaymin.
After that you will be added to the team =)

Sprite Update!
capture001qv7.png

^Custom Origin forme sprite by crossel,Comment on what you think off it!

I'm not liking that sprite.

FIX IT!!

Why don't you find an expert spriter who can help you with your work. These custom graphics are making my eyes bleed.

:knockedou

PokeMaster13

Banned
Years
Hey PP, hopefully you saw my most resent post on the PE version of this thread but, I finished the Shaymin Sky Form sprite.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Hey PP, hopefully you saw my most resent post on the PE version of this thread but, I finished the Shaymin Sky Form sprite.
Sorry for the Late post...Yeah thanks for the sprite :)
I won't show it here because it could get stolen...
<@_@>

Update!
Ok,I have now implemented the transparant text boxes =]
Also The Johto Starters are in the Game!
screeniesfd0.png

Hope you all Like!

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Those sprite looks weird, even tileset. Did you resized them?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
It's good to see you back on your project, keep it up and it will be going better and better. Btw, you claimed that Wichu helped you modified the moves.txt so did he help you implement the D/P moves?

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
It's good to see you back on your project, keep it up and it will be going better and better. Btw, you claimed that Wichu helped you modified the moves.txt so did he help you implement the D/P moves?
Yep Wichu Helped alot in the implementing of the d/p move =]
Behold the Region Map by AJ!
azuraregionpa0.jpg

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I was already Half way through the procress in making the d/p moves but I dropped Wichu a Pm and he was happy to give them to me maybe you could do that to HOF...

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I was already Half way through the procress in making the d/p moves but I dropped Wichu a Pm and he was happy to give them to me maybe you could do that to HOF...

I see. That does sound awesome. I'm okay with adding and modifying Pokemon Moves so just send PM and the unfinished file to me if you need me to help you add D/P moves in Moves.txt. However, some of the move effects(for instance, that pokemon could be prevented from attacking after using that move) are still not available in current starterkit and that's the reason why we still need scripters like Poccil and Wichu's help. Hopefully it would be a nice project and can be released for the next starterkit.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I see. That does sound awesome. I'm okay with adding and modifying Pokemon Moves so just send PM and the unfinished file to me if you need me to help you add D/P moves in Moves.txt. However, some of the move effects(for instance, that pokemon could be prevented from attacking after using that move) are still not available in current starterkit and that's the reason why we still need scripters like Poccil and Wichu's help. Hopefully it would be a nice project and can be released for the next starterkit.
I've finished moves.txt all I need to do is edit the pokemon file so pokemon can actually learn those moves...

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Ok Here it is....
To anyone planning on using this file..
Please Credit Me and Poccil-Theft will not be tolerated...

Last edited:

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Thank you very much. I sure will credit you in my game thread, don't forget we still have sprite sharing system :badsmile:. Contact me by PM if you need any help.
Will Do HOF....
I've got some juicy sprites to show these forums now!
More Screenshots!
capture012.jpg

Giratina!(Notice the Black Aura....)
capture013.jpg

Shaymin!(I notice,there is no flying type will be fixed!)

Time for a new screenshot!
capture002ud7.png

It's the battle graphics!
Credit to shinylugia249!

Comment on what you think of them.

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Will Do HOF....
I've got some juicy sprites to show these forums now!
More Screenshots!
capture012.jpg

Giratina!(Notice the Black Aura....)
capture013.jpg

Shaymin!(I notice,there is no flying type will be fixed!)

Time for a new screenshot!
capture002ud7.png

It's the battle graphics!
Credit to shinylugia249!

Comment on what you think of them.

Nice graphic update, keep it up! I wish I could get someone who's good at graphic editing as well so I can implement the D/P scenes in my game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Don't credit me, credit poccil. He made it...

Did you modify it to remove the uncoded effects or something? I can't seem to open it right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back