• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
Years
Hack name: Violet Star

Hack of: Firered
Additional information about the hack: the main story involves a Pokemon that was created by humans like mewtwo

Finished percentage: 2%

Your hacking skills: tile inserting, basic scripting, mapping, sprites

What help or skill you're looking for: storyline help mappers and scriptwriters

Additional contact information: Pm or vm me or find my thread and post

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Hack name: Not yet decided, but probably soemthing to do with dinosaurs.

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: Though the idea of crossing Pokemon and dinosaurs isn't new, I decided to do my own take on it. Taking place in Sauria, a new region, the player must do the normal stuff - travel around, beat gyms, catch Pokemon, fill up the Pokedex, blah, blah, blah.... But in the shadowsm a sinister bwing threatens the whole region with her evil plans.

Finished percentage: Probalbly 5-6%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, basic scrioting and some spriting

What help or skill you're looking for: Mainly just a scripter, to help me out but another spriter would be nice as well, even someone to help with the titl screen.

Additional contact information: Just PM me if you would like to help.

Additional information: Just, um, if you help me, my mapping skills and I will help you :)

Orinjmate

The Orinj of the Mate
Years
Hack name: Undecided

Hack of: Emerald

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting, Tile Inserting

What help or skill you're looking for: OW spriter

Additional contact information: [email protected]

Additional information: I already have a base and a palette for all of the frames of the hero OW I just need someone to edit them.

Years
Hack name: Pokemon: Chronicles of Ioshu

Hack of: FireRed

Your hacking skills: Storyline's, Basic Scripting, Learning to Map

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriter(trainer sprites and fakemon back sprites), OW Spriter, Mapper, Advanced Scripter and World Map/Title Screen inserter.

Additional contact information: PM me for my MSN :)

Additional information: 151 new, official looking fakemon, new gym's, new Region called Ioshu (evidently) and much more! If your interested, PM me.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Shiny Yellow (im not sure if the name was taken)
Hack of:
Fire red

Additional information about the hack: A continued version of ash's adventures in kanto (NO relations or connections of any sort to anime), new pokedex, composed of pokemon from all regions (even isshu)your starter is pikachu, (lv.5) main legendary is Mewtwo but there are others. New event islands+side quests, pikachu follow scripts, brock,misty,gary.
Finished percentage:
Mapping/tiling: 0%
Scripting: 1%
Storyline: 14%
Spriting and everything related: 3%
Other: 1%
Your hacking skills:
Good Mapper, Good Sprite inserter, Great Scripter, i can do fan bars and little spriting
What help or skill you're looking for:
Good Tiler
Spriter
OW Spriter
Sprite Inserter
Graphics
Storyliner
I'm only looking for a small 2-4 person team meaning you can have as many jobs as you want.
Additional contact information:
Email,PM,VM,
Additional information:
I think thats it... if i missed anything please tell me :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
Hack name: Pokémon BlackRuby

Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Will be replacing some of the original 386 Pokémon with Black and White Pokémon. Also planning on changing gyms and E4, movesets and move data, etc.

Finished percentage: 13% sprites, 0% everything else. Only started today, and working at a steady speed.

Your hacking skills: Mapping, editing sprites and Pokémon data.

What help or skill you're looking for: A scripter.

Additional contact information: PM me. Preferably someone with AIM.

Additional information: Nothing as of yet :3

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Hack name: Pokemon Eletro Adventures

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Pokemon Eletro Adventures is the first game in a saga, a saga focusing on a 14-year old boy/girl who, well, wants to be the best, and take down Team Psy, an organization trying to get rid of all Pokemon on the world, no matter what it takes. Including new region, Eletro, which is a highly techno town with big business in every city, a new team, Team Psy, a new hero/heroine, and best of all... CARS! (You can't ride in one, of course, but on most roads there will be cars and if you get in they're way they'll stop.)

Finished percentage: 0%. Yeah... sorry.

Your hacking skills: Mapping, OWing, and other stuff.

What help or skill you're looking for: MAPPERS! GOOD ONES! OWers, spriters, scripters, just about anything will help!

Additional contact information: [email protected], or PM me.

Additional information: Just please try to be active if your in the team!

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Hack Name: Shining Platinum(Name under construction)

Additional information about the hack: Its the same story as the Nintendo games, beat gyms/evil team. Only reversed and escalated, dare I say, to the next level. What I mean is the evil team is the primary focus and gyms are secondary. Also the team actually poses a threat. No longer can a singular child bring down an entire organization. Actually the entire purpose of the hack is to expand upon what Nintendo has done. Like the International Police, they get a larger role here. Also it as the return of Team Galactic, only they are under different leadership, stronger, and less laughable. The entire thing takes place in a new region, Suranna, it is home to Pokemon of all regions. (excluding gen V) More about the story shall be revealed if you choose to join the hack.

Finished Pecentage: 70%....... of the first town

My skills: Scripting, mapping, (bad mapping at that) OWspriting (not horrible but not that good either.)

What I'm looking for:Anything asides from scriptor but what is prioritised is: Mapper, Spriter, (Trainer and OW if you can) anything graphical (I fail epically at drawing)

Contact Information:PM me

Addtional Information:The entire reason I'm doing this is to get work done, fast. Expect to be put to work almost immediatly. Also at least try to be able to keep a schedule, we should be able to progress every Saturday and possibly Sunday. Maybe even more given that there is a vacation of some sort.

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
Years
Hack name: Pokemon - Rise of Zoroark

Additional information about the hack: Check out the team, 'Team Zoroark'.

Finished percentage: 6%?

Your hacking skills: Storyline Artist, basic mapper.

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who can insert tiles, and someone who can make music, or at least redo some MP3s into MIDIs.

Additional contact information: Just post in the thread.

Additional information:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Corruption

Additional information about the hack: New interesting storyline...

Finished percentage(to beta): 60%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting, OW inserting, PET etc

What help or skill you're looking for: (pokemon)Sprite inserter (and also looking for spriter and inserter but dont desperatly need them)

Additional contact information: MSN ([email protected])

Additional information: Credit will be given, about 6 pokes need inserting

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Hack name: Pokemon Crypt

Additional information about the hack: barely any progress, though i have knowledge about most stuff

Finished percentage: 1 or 2 %

Your hacking skills: i can script ok good at mapping, but am looking for spriters like anything with graphic editing and anyone who can help me out with music

What help or skill you're looking for: Graphics the most, anything with spriting and music help

Additional contact information: aim- andefr0m (thats a zero), [email protected], or pm on this site

Additional information---- i really need help with graphics, if anyone has knowldge with changing tilesets in fire red to different ones that look more like the diamond/pearl tiles, and if anyone can help me out with sprites for overworlds with some main characters

Mekaj

Vampire Hunter
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Legendary Edition
Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Check out Pokemon Legendary Edition Thread
Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: Beta Tester and project overseer
What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who knows adv. scripting, and someone who can make music, or at least redo some MP3s into MIDIs, and someone who knows ASM, titlescreen editor (crys, picture, and intro movie).

Additional contact information: PM me

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Pokemon Island Inferno

Hack of Fire Red
Name: see title
Same hack as my 1st post in this topic, new and updated information.

Story: Continuation of PKMN Black and White. N leaves Isshu after his defeat with plans for revenge.
Choice of one out of 9 starters.
Needed: Sprite/icon/world map inserter

Have: mapper, pokemon editor, scripter, trainer editor.

PM me if interested.

Dark pokemon

Beginner Hacker
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Golden Dreams

Hack of: Firered

Additional information about the hack: it is another gold remake with 4th gen graphics and pokemon.

Finished percentage: 3% finish New Bark Town

Your hacking skills: Mapping,spriting, instering

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting

Additional contact information: Just PM me

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Amythyest

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Based on Isshu Quartet

Finished percentage: 2%

Your hacking skills: Spriting, Story, Title screen, minor OW, Banner, creating Fakemon

What help or skill you're looking for: Tile Inserters, Mappers, Scripters, Spriters & OW (for hero), Region Map

Additional contact information: Just PM me or email- [email protected] (email is better)

Additional information:

Beginning starts in a city and you go a ship to a small town, you are ambushed by Team Radon and receive starters (all 3 of you) on the ship to defeat them, captain held hostage and you meet Prof. Gary Oak.

I need help from good mappers and scripters, the city map I need help with is very complex!

Need good tile inserters to insert HGSS or Gen V styled houses for towns and main city, also for the ship.

Need people who can insert Gen V pokemon and help me make Fakemon (only a couple).

Need good spriters for hero, rival, hero's girlfriend, and my evil Team radon's OW and sprites/backsprites.

Need good scripters to script beginning events (email me for more info).

I already have the region map drawn out just need someone to put it in a HGSS style for me.

Please email or PM me if you are good at any of these things.

MidnightRave

Working on Pokemon Flare!
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
Hack name:
Pokemon Flare, Vapor, and Jolt
Hack of:
Pokemon FireRed
Additional information about the hack:
Info will be shared if I am PM'd.
Finished percentage:
Barely 1%
Your hacking skills:
I can basically do the whole game storyline. Which is like cities, routes, and towns. I also know a little on how to edit the titlescreen.
What help or skill you're looking for:
Im looking for an experienced scripter and possibly someone that can replace the sprite on the titlescreen.
Additional contact information:
Contact me at
or find me at the site pawngame.com and sign up and PM a guy named MidnightRave.
Additional information:
I already have people waiting to alpha test this game.
So all we need to do is just make this game.

Last edited:

legoone

pepe
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Hack name: pokemon Brother

Hack of:Firered

Additional information about the hack:Red won the pokemon league and u are Blue his brother

Finished percentage:0-1%

Your hacking skills:mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: scripters and spriters,and more mappers

Additional contact information: my email:[email protected],AIM:legoone

Additional information:Um no

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2013
Hack name: Not thought of yet.

Additional Information about the hack: Your sister is the champion of the Drahe region. She gives you a pokemon(you pick.) Your goal is to collect all 8 badges and beat the elite four. A new evil team called: The Hunters.

finished percentage:0%

your hacking skills: A bit of mapping

what help or skills your looking for: Scripting,Graphics,Spriters

Contact Information: Msn(my msn is [email protected]) or Just pm me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Hack name: Pokemon Lime

Hack of: Leaf Green

Finished percentage: 1%

Your hacking skills: Beginner.. so basically hardly any.

What help or skill you're looking for: Inserting sprites and scripting.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back