• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
Years
  • Age 32
  • PA
  • Seen May 6, 2012
I would love to be in this club! xD I love heels, and Team Rocket are the biggest heels of them all!

As pertains to the current discussion in this thread, I too hope Jessie and James get together romantically before the end of the anime or at least in a manga spin-off or something! haha. I love the hints they drop in the show about the two, the moment they had together at the end of the episode Holy Matrimony! was nice, we need even more moments like those!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I would love to be in this club! xD I love heels, and Team Rocket are the biggest heels of them all!

As pertains to the current discussion in this thread, I too hope Jessie and James get together romantically before the end of the anime or at least in a manga spin-off or something! haha. I love the hints they drop in the show about the two, the moment they had together at the end of the episode Holy Matrimony! was nice, we need even more moments like those!

Welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club! Another off-topic post by me.

As you can notice, there is actually a sign-up form that you can actually use it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Please choose your partners from one of the above. Not meant to scare you from this post, sorry if I have hurt you.

Last edited:
Years
I was asking who consider themselves to be Rocketshippers in this group here ;P. I know what a Rocketshipper is if I'm one haha.
Oh... I see. I have a very poor command of english... Time to go back to the topic :P
Don't blame yourself Snor(es)lax, Zayin indeed formed the question the wrong way. u_u''

Who are Rocketshippers and who aren't? And why? should have probably been Who here are Rocketshippers/ support Rocketshipping and why?
idek why phasing this question is so damn difficult aghhh i'm gonna kill myself

And I don't quite know whether I'm a Rocketshipper or not. ._.;

Annnnnnd, there have been some promotions; check the first post to know about those since I'm feeling too lazy to type anything about it. :p

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Don't blame yourself Snor(es)lax, Zayin indeed formed the question the wrong way. u_u''

Who are Rocketshippers and who aren't? And why? should have probably been Who here are Rocketshippers/ support Rocketshipping and why?
idek why phasing this question is so damn difficult aghhh i'm gonna kill myself

And I don't quite know whether I'm a Rocketshipper or not. ._.;

Annnnnnd, there have been some promotions; check the first post to know about those since I'm feeling too lazy to type anything about it. :p
Meanie! ;D It was indeed formed the wrong way, but my answer made it clear lol. I found a quiz about what kind of Rocketshipper we are: http://eeveehaven.tripod.com/quiz/quiz.html. I am a normal Rocketshipper, and I agree with that answer :P. I think I'm IC and not OOC though ;O!

Welcome Dawn Rayne! Could you tell me what heels are? To me you're just saying J&J wear high heels the best hahaha! XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Of course I'm anti-RocketShipping. I took the quiz for the lulz and it proves I know myself, I guess.
Spoiler:

"Antishipper
Eww! Rocketshipping?! That's like… really disgusting! You hate it. In your opinion they're awful together, and rocketshippers are monsters wanting to brainwash all the fandom.
Thank God for the Flaming Moltres and Cassidy.

OOCness in fandom: Usually not bad. Just annoyingly anti anything that's Jesse and James together as friends or more at times. Just because you want James with Butch doesn't mean you have to make Jesse abuse him at first.
"
(the embed code was HTML and I was too lazy to convert it, so shush.)

I'm not quite that extreme about things, but I don't like it when people use things that are clearly not real evidence to try to prove me wrong. James is flamboyantly gay, Jessie doesn't give a flip. They're the best of friends, nothing more. I'm probably more between Friendshipper and Antishipper, since I can take all of Pokémopolis's stuff with a grain of salt and not as honest truth. They make good points though.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Of course I'm anti-RocketShipping. I took the quiz for the lulz and it proves I know myself, I guess.

I'm not quite that extreme about things, but I don't like it when people use things that are clearly not real evidence to try to prove me wrong. James is flamboyantly gay, Jessie doesn't give a flip. They're the best of friends, nothing more. I'm probably more between Friendshipper and Antishipper, since I can take all of Pokémopolis's stuff with a grain of salt and not as honest truth. They make good points though.
You don't have real evidence to prove James is gay either ;P. It works both ways haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh I know and fully accept that. It's when people absolutely insist that there is no way he could be gay that I start getting a bit irritated. And of course, the most persistent argument I see against him being gay is "oh I just don't see it". So not a valid argument.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Oh I know and fully accept that. It's when people absolutely insist that there is no way he could be gay that I start getting a bit irritated. And of course, the most persistent argument I see against him being gay is "oh I just don't see it". So not a valid argument.
Lmao, worst argument ever haha. I think the only Pokemon character that is undeniably gay is Harley.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
I know james is not gay because I don't see how. :cool:

On other note...
Spoiler:

Years
I took that quiz. Here are the results:

Friendshipper.jpg

Friendshipper*
You're not a rocketshipper after all, you're a friendshipper! Yes, Jesse and James are sweet and funny characters (somewhere deep down…), and you like to see them care for each other… but falling in love? No. You'd rather not.

OOCness in fandom: Yes. You want it cute.

I don't know anything now. x_x;

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Oh I see. And I got promoted. Yay! Time to control some grunts on my own. Hehe...

I took the quiz as well.
Spoiler:

And this what I got... WTF!!! I AM NOT A ROCKETSHIPPER AND WILL NEVER BE!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Who here are Rocketshippers/ support Rocketshipping and why?

Rocketshipping since '98 and going strong. It's my guilty pleasure, of sorts.

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Spoiler:

Ofc. Not surprised at all.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I know james is not gay because I don't see how. :cool:

On other note...
Spoiler:
Plus, his first crush was Jessiebelle and he felt something for the retarded farmer dudette in the Pokemon Chronicles episode "We're No Angels". That hurt my shippy heart though D:.

Too bad I find Jessie's expression really unnatural on that fanart :(. Well, she looks angry. I would have loved the pic otherwise.

Well I kinda am one, if that is okay... which isn't good enough for most of you.

It's scenes like this that make me one I guess...
tumblr_lkf3s4GTNA1qbnuvw.gif

I really wished they hugged instead :(. What kind of good friends do that nowadays? Bleh, maybe Japanese people do.

Rocketshipping since '98 and going strong. It's my guilty pleasure, of sorts.
Let me hug you because we're in the exact same situation! :D I love looking at my Rocketshippy drawings and stories I created at 8 years old x3!

Last edited:

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Let me hug you because we're in the exact same situation! :D I love looking at my Rocketshippy drawings and stories I created at 8 years old x3!

Awesome! :D Nice to find a fellow shipper.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Okay I have thought of a new topic, not sure whether it was posted before.

New Topic(s):
1)Do you think that the ever persistent Team Rocket trio will ever give up catching that twerpish Pikachu?
2)Do you think that Team Rocket will be ever removed from the entire Pokemon Anime Series?

1) Of course not! I think that Team Rocket trio will never give up catching Pikachu because they think that. Even though I think that Giovanni might NOT promote them even if they ever catch that Pikachu because I think that Giovanni isn't intrested in that twerpish Pikachu anymore.

2) Never! Even there is all these Team Plasma/Magma/etc, Team Rocket is the one that started it all. If Team Rocket is ever removed from the series, the directors of the DEFINATELY remove Ash and co. They will disband entire series and either make a new Series and a new team that is going to screw up every time they meet the new protagonist or stop Pokemon forever. Wonder how can they design someone like Meowth, Jessie and James. They are irreplaceable.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Do you think that the ever persistent Team Rocket trio will ever give up catching that twerpish Pikachu?
They'll never give up. I really don't know how they can keep going after that thing, though. It's been fourteen years! No idea how none of them haven't snapped after the first two years.

Do you think that Team Rocket will be ever removed from the entire Pokemon Anime Series?
I used to think they never would be, but right now I'm not too sure. Before, I thought they'd be in every episode since their debut in episode 002, but now they hardly show up in Best Wishes. Quite saddening.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I think we've had these questions before, but who cares? There are many new members who haven't answered :P.

Do you think that the ever persistent Team Rocket trio will ever give up catching that twerpish Pikachu?
I don't think so because Pikachu is the link between the trio and Ash. If they gave up, the anime would probably split into two completely different stories. I wish they did give up though, poor them.

Do you think that Team Rocket will be ever removed from the entire Pokemon Anime Series?
I don't think it'll happen because they partly keep the show alive. Pokemon without the trio wouldn't be Pokemon -if Ash stayed that is-. Still, like you, I can imagine the staff creating new heroes and villains and start a brand new Pokemon show. I bet I would stop watching it right away. Team Rocket is the only thing I care about.

I must say I also find it extremely sad JJ&M have started appearing sporadically in BW :(.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back