• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Well, being unhealthy makes it a more immediate concern.
Debatable. My grandmother smokes everyday, doesn't do any form of exercise and eats all the crap in the world. She's 93. There are people out there that do everything they can to be healthy and roll over and die in their mid 20's.

What are you doing to be healthy?​
Training twice a day, eating literally next to no sugars, eating at least 5 vegetables and 2 fruits a day, getting at least 7 hours sleep.. crap like that. The eating no sugar is the hard part.

Years
Training twice a day, eating literally next to no sugars, eating at least 5 vegetables and 2 fruits a day, getting at least 7 hours sleep.. crap like that. The eating no sugar is the hard part.

I don't do any of that and I am still taller andstronger. Muhahahahahahahahaha. Go natural body selection! XD

pleasedon'tkickmeintheface

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Welp. I have no counter-point to that. You win this time.
I look forward to next time!

I don't do any of that and I am still taller andstronger. Muhahahahahahahahaha. Go natural body selection! XD

pleasedon'tkickmeintheface
I was unaware being healthy contributes to your height, Will. (; You have 4 years on me, I'll catch up! You're just a 6'3" monster.

probablywouldn'tbeabletoreachyourfacehaha

Years
Haha, this are all true facts, Will. And I do have 4 years on you, but we shall have to see! >:3

I can't remember how tall I was when I was your age, like 5"10 maybe...​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I stopped growing at like...16. Which is a good thing because I like my height! :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh yeah I guess not growing taller for a guy isn't a good thing huh :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Last time I checked my height, I was 5'7". I'm pretty short, but I feel tall when I'm next to my mom because she's shorter than me. c: One of my accomplishments when I was younger was to be taller than my mom, and I have succeeded! I'm pretty unhealthy and out of shape, though. :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Have we not already discussed height in detail at one point? Whatever, don't know, but I'm 5'8" or something like that, and I love it; not too tall, not too short.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
DCC is famous for going through some of the same topics several times.

Anyways, I'm 5'6''-5'7''. So pretty much average.

Years
6'1" My mother is 5'3" and my dad is 5'7", there are no other people taller than 5'10" in my extended family either so I'm like the freak of the short family i suppose ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back