• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Umm, changing topic completely but can I just ask, is there a specific date that the mega-Torchic will be distributed? Is it only release day or what?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Back to the leaking guy discussion; You really have doubt in believing someone who leaked US names for Gen 4 and 5, leaking the whole BW Pokedex and more? 75% of the rumours are correct.

No person alive can come up with names like Helioptile, Inkay, Fletchling and Pangoro. Don't forget Pokéxperto played the games in February, a lot could have been changed. Or GF changed it by purpose to avoid this leaker's rumours.
(EDIT) And not to forget he released 12 or 14 Japenese names, of which Dedenne is confirmed before his announcement last month.
http://pokejungle.net/2013/07/17/speculation-14-new-xy-pokemon-revealed/

And btw, I can totally not remember a rumour of Sycamore in Gen 4.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Back to the leaking guy discussion; You really have doubt in believing someone who leaked US names for Gen 4 and 5, leaking the whole BW Pokedex and more? 75% of the rumours are correct.

No person alive can come up with names like Helioptile, Inkay, Fletchling and Pangoro. Don't forget Pokéxperto played the games in February, a lot could have been changed. Or GF changed it by purpose to avoid this leaker's rumours.
(EDIT) And not to forget he released 12 or 14 Japenese names, of which Dedenne is confirmed before his announcement last month.
http://pokejungle.net/2013/07/17/speculation-14-new-xy-pokemon-revealed/

And btw, I can totally not remember a rumour of Sycamore in Gen 4.
I thought the one who leaked the list and the other rumors were different people...

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
I feel like The annual fee on the Poke Bank is a rumor, unless it's not..link please.

Years

Name

Moémon Master
Years
I don't think all final evolved Pokemon will get them in these games, but maybe in the future games, or next generation they'll add a lot more for their eventual goal to give one to each line.

I agree, they will need to leave wiggle room for pokemon they still want to create evolutions for.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Oh jeez.
Mega Shibirudon (Eelektross)

good golly, I am really psyched about all this!

Can't wait to dress up my trainer either!

Name

Moémon Master
Years
I totally forget where I read, but we'll be able to get clothes and accessories through the game and wear those as well.

Years
I totally forget where I read, but we'll be able to get clothes and accessories through the game and wear those as well.
It'll be nice if they told us a location and showed a few of the clothes.

I think the Department store (if there's one which is likely as it's present in all games like gyms and the Pokemon League) will have the most of any location, it'll give us a reason to visit other than to bye Tm's (which we only need to buy once since they're reusable now since Gen V).

blue

gucci
Years
Hopefully certain items of clothing and/or accessories will be available to download via DLC, either that or purchasable in some sort of Department Store.

Years
Hopefully certain items of clothing and/or accessories will be available to download via DLC, either that or purchasable in some sort of Department Store.
While I can see them doing DLC for clothing and accessories I hope they make them very cheap or at least cool enough to spend money on, or do a collection instead of just one set of clothes.

Years
I see it as more likely that they'll be purchasable at a store than DLC. While it's possible that it could be DLC, it's just more convenient to have it more accessible in-game, if that makes sense.
I think they'll do both tbh. The majority for in game and perhaps DLC's clothing will be based off anime clothes and past playable character's clothes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
If they do DLC clothes, I see them adding pokemon cosplay clothes which are very popular in fanart. Personaly I hope they add retro clothes, like Red and Blue or even Crystal for the female trainers.

Back