• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
PC is too addicting to go to sleep. Sleep is for the weak!
I hated my Literature teacher so much, he just enters, gives plenty of unnecessary notes and goes away. That's why I didn't pass for him.
And to say that I'll have him again next year, I'll die ;-;

James.

Years
Nah, I don't think my teacher could bench to save his life. xP

He did teach Shakespeare, though! I had to do a performance in December, that was definitely a highlight of my time in high school. This is the only picture I have of the whole thing. I'm the demon..

Spoiler:

I'm surprised we didn't do a play ourselves. If you were in his class, you read through at least one play (and luckily we all sucked at analyzing enough so it was just one a year) but some of his previous classes did performances. I think it would've been fun to do one; though my class would have probably all died by his hand for screwing it up. xD

Saaaame here. Well, Imma be watching a movie. Probably Black Swan. I want to be up at 7 am tomorrow morning for NASCAR coveraaaage. *sniff* first race without Tony Stewart, excuse me I need tissues.

You and me both :( I'm gonna miss Smoke! I'm gonna be pulling for Max tomorrow for sure.

**edit
I should be tired, and should be going to bed so I can get up for prerace stuff tomorrow, but I napped too much during the day so I'm all screwed up >.<

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Well going to bed early failed. It is 1:13 and I am not asleep :[

Sirfetch’d

ikr. I am still awake. Might as well not sleep because I have to be up soon anyways.

Sirfetch’d

^ Basically what I am doing now. Too bad I have a busy day tomorrow or I would sleep all day

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I just took some pills to help me fall asleep but I just realized that was a stupid idea considering it's almost 5 am now...

Sirfetch’d

Got about 2 hours of sleep last night and had to wake up early. Oddly though I don't feel really tired so I am happy about that.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
So, yesterday i was sick, so everytime i slept, 1 hour later i wake up. Wtf? Then i slept again at midnight and woke up again at 2:00 AM. I would stay here at PC but if my mom randomly woke up and found me in PC at 2:00 AM she would kill me. Had to stay awake watching television. >_>

BUT, im not tired. Idk why :o

Sirfetch’d

Tonight I am just going to make myself sleep early, because I need to be refreshed. I have a TON to do on Monday.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
So I slept at 4AM and woke up at 10. I never slept so late and I never woke up so late. I blame PC and his attractiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back