• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA people who take showers

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
why
jk I hope everyone showers

Do you prefer hot or cold showers?
Night or day?

smocks

fiat lux
Years
morning showers bc it'll wake you up (or at least me) every time

and always hot showers. who tf cold showers

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
It depends. If I've just recently exercised, then ill take a cold shower. Otherwise, its a hot one. And always at night or in the latter half of the day.

Years
I shower in the day because showering at night and going to bed would make my hair messy and the only fix would be another shower.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hot. All the time. Helps prevent tension headaches. I tried a cold shower once after coming in from the beach. Horrific.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Hot showers, I alternate between morning or night depending on my work schedule. People say cold showers wake you up but I could never do it. I need my comfy shower!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Warm but never hot

Mostly in the evening. I don't have time in the morning, and I'm too tired at night

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
showers don't clean people!
water cleans people.

string555

Banned
Years
Hot shower hot shower!

Really, even in the Summertime, cold showers really don't ever feel good to me.

And almost always at night, because I'm not a morning person at all. I can barely get myself to crawl out of bed in the morning, let alone take a shower. :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
ok but

in what situation would you really use cold showers though...?

I try to start with really hot showers and then right before I get out, I set it to super cold.
Idk, I've been told it's been good for your skin or something.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Never cold showers, and highly prefer night because I find it hard to warm up after a shower. It's also a relaxing moment to shower, plus the term 'night showers' just sounds really cute.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
ok but

in what situation would you really use cold showers though...?
I do love hot showers, but recently I've been forcing myself to take cold showers, for the same reasons Disturbed mentioned - hot showers can be drying and cold showers help keep skin and hair healthy.

They're a lot more doable after jogging - I don't think I could get in a cold shower immediately after waking up but once you work up a sweat it's not so bad. I also have this terrible habit of spending ages in the shower if it's nice and warm, so it helps speed up the time I spend in the shower if it's kind of uncomfortable. :P

Back