• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mail-a-tron's Post Office

Years
  • Age 21
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 9, 2023
Heya all! I'm Mail-a-tron. And I'm starting this thread. Awkwardly. Because I suck at introductions.

Anyway I make sprites n' stuff and post them here. On to the categories of things I can make for you:
TEAMSHOTS
~~~~~~~~~
Examples​
Spoiler:

Backgrounds​
Spoiler:

Request Form​
Spoiler:

TRAINER CARDS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Examples​
Spoiler:

Templates​
Spoiler:

Request Form
Spoiler:

FUSIONS
~~~~~~~
Examples​
Spoiler:

Request Form​
Spoiler:

TRAINER SPRITES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Examples​
Spoiler:

Request Form​
Spoiler:

Examples tabs will be updated as I make more stuff. I may also open or close specific kinds of requests (i.e. trainer sprites will be closed, but trainer cards and fusions will not.) if I feel uninspired in that specific kind of work. More trainer card templates may be on their way soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 9, 2023
UPDATE!
I'm back! I've come here to fancy up the first post and add this post as an update. Well, what's new?

TEAMSHOTS!
Yes, they are sorta a part of the trainer card thing, but I find that some would prefer the teamshot alone. So now, you can request a teamshot from me! I've also added some new trainer sprites, each with their own teamshot. I'm actually inspired to do some more of these, so I'll probably continue to edit the first post with any new sprites I make.

Anyway, I do hope that each of you have a great day, come again sometime!

rawren94

A Wild Rawren Appears!
Years
Hello, I apologize if I do this wrong as I am new to the forums and not sure how requesting things goes. Correct me if I am wrong!

Pokemon Fusion: Charizard and Lugia
Other: Have it be a Charizard with Lugia features on it if possible. I am actually working on the same fusion as artwork so it's be awesome to see it as a sprite as well!

Back