• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Years
I'll be honest, I don't remember this place but I heard of it through serebii so I guess I am coming here as if I were new. I am a writer...kinda....in my mind. I still need work to be a great writer but I am getting there. That and I love taking pictures.

My favorite games are the 5th generation games which was my introduction to Pokemon. :)

Last edited:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, Huikyeong!

It's great to have you on PC! I agree that the 5th generation games were really well-made, which one in particular was your favorite? Speaking of writing, you can post your writings in Fanfiction and Writing. We'll be more than happy to read your writings!

Anyways, have a wonderful stay on the forums and make lots of new friends. :)

Years
I love Unova too! Such amazing games, miss them a lot and want to replay aaa. Welcome to PC Huikyeong! Writers get brownie points from me since I do love to write myself... Hope you'll stick around, enjoy your time here. <3

Bay

Years
Hi there! I'm the mod of the Fanfic forum and yeah you can go there for writing advice (and Discord's #writers-room channel too). Haha don't worry I and many writers in the section are trying to improve their craft, so we got you if you ever need feedback!

As for a photography thread, I think you can post your own photo gallery in Art Studio!

Years
Hi there! I'm the mod of the Fanfic forum and yeah you can go there for writing advice (and Discord's #writers-room channel too). Haha don't worry I and many writers in the section are trying to improve their craft, so we got you if you ever need feedback!

As for a photography thread, I think you can post your own photo gallery in Art Studio!

I did post a thread in writers lounges however I am thinking that it's more suited for the plot bunny thread. If it is can y'all move it there? I feel bad for cluttering the fourim :(

Bay

Years
I did post a thread in writers lounges however I am thinking that it's more suited for the plot bunny thread. If it is can y'all move it there? I feel bad for cluttering the fourim :(

Don't feel bad about that! I went ahead and moved your thread to the plot bunny one!

Back