Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokemon Shiny Gold Page 202

Started by zel 2.0 September 17th, 2006 5:26 PM
  • 5046 replies

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius

Male
If I'm online, it's a safe bet I'm at a computer.
Seen January 9th, 2019
Posted March 4th, 2018
859 posts
13.8 Years
I have a small glitch report...

In the beginning of the game, after defeating your rival for the first time, you can go back to your house and your mom will go through the intro give PokeGear routine again. Just wanted to let you know.
For ROMHackers, PokeCommunity is dead after the scandal. If you enjoy the ROMHacking scene, come with the rest of us to Silph Co. It is a forum by ROMHackers, for ROMHackers. None of the bloat of PC, and staff that knows what our subset of the community needs.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~

Age 33
Dark Forest.....
Seen February 16th, 2017
Posted June 11th, 2009
421 posts
13.2 Years
Yeah, I think "ZeL" already know that, lol mom gives Pokegear two times...

francyss

No imagination for this

Stupid southern country
Seen September 8th, 2007
Posted August 11th, 2007
24 posts
12.4 Years
Looked in an faq posted on the first page but couldnt find it so how does a slowbro evolve into a slow king?

Thanks

JOSH
There's no possible ways when trying to evolve a slowbro in a slowking, 'cause both slowbro and slowking are direct evolutions from slowpoke.

But, to make a slowpoke evolve into slowking, you need king's rock(search on www.serebii.net's pokedéx to know how to get it on your version) as the holding item and, then, trade your slowpoke.

Spoiler:
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc

Age 27
Male
Seen June 10th, 2018
Posted May 1st, 2011
1,614 posts
13 Years

And the fly map of johto is all screwed up. Looks like the sevii islands.
Well Zel built Johto off the sevii islands and he said it is rather difficult to change the map, so for now we have to deal with it.
There's no possible ways when trying to evolve a slowbro in a slowking, 'cause both slowbro and slowking are direct evolutions from slowpoke.
Zel changed the way tradeing pokemon evolve, try a water stone.

<<--Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away- Unknown-->>

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker

Age 32
Male
Argentina
Seen March 15th, 2011
Posted December 24th, 2010
1,955 posts
13.5 Years
Hey guys, last post at this thread. I was asked by Hiroshi Sotomura to close the thread so I could start a new one with some added rules in order to mantain it a bit more clean and ordered. It's not like I'm 100% sure if this will help, but at least we must do something in order to mantain PC's peace.

So, I'll close it and check through the more than 200 pages to check all the stuff commonly asked, increasing my FAQs (it'll be a must to read the FAQs and the glitches lists this time), so while the thread is closed, I'll have a tough job at reading thousands of posts.

Yeah... So, whatever... Goodbye thread...

Seen December 26th, 2007
Posted July 17th, 2007
1 posts
12.6 Years
Hey, zel, i LOVE ur hack. im halfway through B4 and i love it. The pokemon centers and the marts however, have some tile problems. They repeat beyond the walls of the room. Anyway i know u hate tiles but im just pointing it out.
I could hardly wait till someone makes a GSC hack from diamond or pearl roms! *wink wink*

dirk123

Organization XIII

Age 33
The Hague
Seen March 20th, 2010
Posted August 24th, 2009
330 posts
12.7 Years
Help me please! I won the pokémon league and I'm in the S.S.Aqua
and the ship sank in the sea I'm with Jess and Jamie! How can I go out from the ship? the door is closed! Is this the end of the beta 4?
Go to the captain's cabin, check his desk (you get a dialogue about a key). Go back to the ship entance and you can leave.
Hacks that I support inside spoiler
Spoiler:

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4621504&postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4742432&postcount=2735
Sandgem Town, Sinnoh
Seen September 20th, 2009
Posted June 16th, 2008
20 posts
12.5 Years
I have an idea for some music. When you battle Silver, you could have Galactic Boss Cyrus music for the battle. (Galactic Boss Cyrus is from Diamond/Pearl by the way, and you said you might put some Diamond/Pearl music in the game, right?
Dave's PokePet

Dialga the level 99 Dialga!

Dave's PokePet

Palkia the level 99 Palkia!

Advertiser Content