FireRed Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0 Page 3

Started by Ephraim225 July 27th, 2014 2:37 AM
  • 403 replies
Female
Seen August 19th, 2015
Posted November 21st, 2014
45 posts
5.8 Years
This hack looks really silly and fun! :)
The pokesweets are cute and creative. Though, I will say, the colors are a bit too bright. I'm hoping the graphics get changed to a palette that's easier on the eyes. Hoping to play this once I find the time.

Off-topic, but, are you the same Ephraim225 of FE Ragefest fame/infamy?

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy

Male
In America
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
161 posts
6.4 Years
Off-topic, but, are you the same Ephraim225 of FE Ragefest fame/infamy?
Yep, that's me.

A few more questions, where and how do i get lempras and lipsynx and whats the pokesweet betweem lipsynx and tortoal and how do i get that too?
Let me double-check...Lipsynx and the other one you're looking for are in Freezer Island, on the first two floors.

Lempras...uh...oh dear...okay you know that pool in the middle of Rainbow City? There's a 5% it'll appear there. Man I need to have it appear elsewhere...

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond

Male
Hoenn
Seen March 23rd, 2017
Posted August 6th, 2016
31 posts
6.1 Years
Yep, that's me.

Let me double-check...Lipsynx and the other one you're looking for are in Freezer Island, on the first two floors.

Lempras...uh...oh dear...okay you know that pool in the middle of Rainbow City? There's a 5% it'll appear there. Man I need to have it appear elsewhere...

Thanks for your help! Almost completed the cookbook except for chocobun and the one before it

Finally completed the cookbook. All 151 pokesweets found
Male
California
Seen October 5th, 2019
Posted October 5th, 2019
24 posts
8.5 Years
This hack is the coolest thing I've ever seen(although some of the tiles have very odd coloring... but I guess it's a candy land type theme)

One request, not sure if you ever played Paper Mario 64 but I feel like Gourmet Guy] would fit in very nicely :P Or just make an event where a Fat guy is hungry, and you give him a cake for a super awesome item.

Btw, nice MK music x)
Female
Seen August 3rd, 2015
Posted December 14th, 2014
4 posts
5.3 Years
I found some other tiles you can't step on, they're on each side of the bed on the top floor of the mansion in Pudding City.

Also, it's kind of jarring that only some of the music has been redone. Are there plans to change the rest of the music?

But overall this is a really cute hack. The entire reason I signed up for an account here was to say that :)

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy

Male
In America
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
161 posts
6.4 Years
I found some other tiles you can't step on, they're on each side of the bed on the top floor of the mansion in Pudding City.

Also, it's kind of jarring that only some of the music has been redone. Are there plans to change the rest of the music?

But overall this is a really cute hack. The entire reason I signed up for an account here was to say that :)
Thank you very much, that's flattering :3

I only changed about ten tracks because I really hate some of FR's music, like the original Pallet Town theme and the Pokemon Tower theme. I can stomach the rest. Though maybe I will change it in the future since that FR Midi Instrument Set just came out.
Male
Seen September 6th, 2014
Posted September 3rd, 2014
1 posts
5.3 Years
Dude, this is extremely awesome!
The graphics look so cool that it makes me wanna eat my screen.

I always wanted to bring up that it is kind of weird how you receive your CookBook and Sweet Ball from Prof. Cinna when you are still at the table receiving your PokéSweets.

Speaking of Prof. Cinna, I assume that you and your team have not yet added her into the intro? (where Prof. Oak comes in)

I also was thinking that it would be cool if the inside of the houses resembled some sweets or something. I think it would be a cool touch if it is possible. :)
Male
Hearthome City
Seen September 13th, 2016
Posted December 2nd, 2014
193 posts
9.1 Years
I started playing this yesterday and I'm quite enjoying it so kudos to you!

However, one thing I want to say is that, I think you have changed the Pokedex roster, but I don't think you altered their moves suitably. For example, I'm using a Banvine (Servine) at the moment - but it has Nidorino's cry (which is fine) but it also learns Nidorino's moveset as it levels up (such as Horn Attack and Double Kick). The same applies to Leaforice (Bayleef) - it has Gloom's cry and learns Gloom's moveset.

Other than that, this is pretty enjoyable! Good on you!

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Advertiser Content