IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
5,021 posts
9.6 Years
Not sure I said this yet, but I really like the names of your pokemon, Hecate. I have always been a fan of Norse Mythology. Well I am honestly a fan of any Mythology lol.

But yeah, the RP probably could slow down just a bit lol. Not sure how long we have been in the chapter/part :p

But to get an established time frame, it is night time now right? I know Zatanna said moonlight. Which made me say it was already getting dark. So it is night time now right?

I am just can stand in the Shadows right now as well.

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
5,021 posts
9.6 Years
I am pretty sure there is going to be some minor god modding when it comes to NPCs lol. Well at least the minor ones like grunts.

I tried not to seem like god modding during Arryn's and Shadow's adventure. So I let myself get hit by a poison jab and focus blast, although the focus blast should have done more than leave a massive bruise.

And yeah, i can't wait to get out of Saffron as well lol.

ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 24
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri. 'Murica!.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
871 posts
9.9 Years
Yeah, I've been busy with work all of last week. And I'm still interested in keeping the RP going. However, considering where I left off, there's not much I can do until other people post.

Gray-_-Hatred

Crush Them All...

Age 21
Male
USA, NY
Seen March 28th, 2018
Posted November 1st, 2016
248 posts
4.7 Years
I'm still interested! Like ElBurrito, it's really waiting for someone else to post :/ Definitely still into this RP though.
Yeah, I've been busy with work all of last week. And I'm still interested in keeping the RP going. However, considering where I left off, there's not much I can do until other people post.
Guys? It's been quiet here lately, and I presume you all are busy, but everyone's still interested, right?
Are you all waiting on me? Sorry, though I've been crazy busy, It was wrong to ditch you all. I don't think this RP will last anymore, But we can try to revive it. I'm with it if you're all willing.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story

Female
land down under
Seen December 20th, 2016
Posted November 10th, 2016
325 posts
4.7 Years
Are you all waiting on me? Sorry, though I've been crazy busy, It was wrong to ditch you all. I don't think this RP will last anymore, But we can try to revive it. I'm with it if you're all willing.
It's only been a few days since we've all posted (: It's definitely not in danger or anything until maybe a month or two of no replies. We just don't post as often as we did the first two weeks!

I've been crazy busy, too but I'm ready to get this story going again ^_^

Godzil

Dapper bowler hat

Age 29
Male
Arizona, USA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,408 posts
9.5 Years
Technically, it never died, so it's not a revival. Life happens, man. We're still here, and our game is ready to go on. I was just a bit premature in my assumption that everyone lost interest. Sorry!

Gray-_-Hatred

Crush Them All...

Age 21
Male
USA, NY
Seen March 28th, 2018
Posted November 1st, 2016
248 posts
4.7 Years
Technically, it never died, so it's not a revival. Life happens, man. We're still here, and our game is ready to go on. I was just a bit premature in my assumption that everyone lost interest. Sorry!
It's only been a few days since we've all posted (: It's definitely not in danger or anything until maybe a month or two of no replies. We just don't post as often as we did the first two weeks!

I've been crazy busy, too but I'm ready to get this story going again ^_^
I see! Well then, with that said, lets continue with the story!

MissAshheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire

Age 27
Female
Ridgeway, VA
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted August 13th, 2018
221 posts
10.2 Years
Name: Annabel
Personality: Anna is more quiet and well reserved. She really doesn't talk much unless she is actually spoken to. In a battle, she would be confident and not afraid to attack. She is kind hearted and nice. She used to be talkative, but a friend of hers that she was close to had hurt her emotionally, toying with her emotions and also started bullying her to the point where she would say nothing and only shook her head or nod if she was asked a question.
Appearance:

Hybrid Trainer typing:
Water and Dark

Hybrid Trainer Ability: Water Absorb

Hybrid Trainer Moveset:
Water Gun, Shadow Ball, Aqua Ring, Tackle

Pokemon team:
Samurott , Lucario , Basculin , Milotic , Umbreon

Attack execution: When Annabel is in battle, she shes small rune stones that she had found when exploring a cave. When using water type moves, she holds a water rune in her hand, which glows and enables her to use water type moves. However, when she wants to use her only dark type move, she would wear a dark rune around her neck like a necklace and uses hand movements whenever she uses Shadow Ball. As far as tackling, though, she makes a running start to try to tackle her opponent.

MissAshheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire

Age 27
Female
Ridgeway, VA
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted August 13th, 2018
221 posts
10.2 Years
Well hello there. I didn't know someone new had signed up :p Your post kinda took me by surprise.

Your character is a lot like mine. Interesting lol. And we both have a Lucario. And I was also planning to get an Umbreon later on :p Should be interesting.
Definitely should be a lot of fun. :)

ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 24
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri. 'Murica!.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
871 posts
9.9 Years
Up to you :p
Awesome. Because I was thinking about doing something like that for Darren. Not sure when I'm gonna do it, but I've already got an idea for how.
Advertiser Content