Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
I don't! I think you're maf :)

It's easy to take an extremely loose grouping, claim coordination and then say you think a couple of them are maf. As mafia that means you can either get town lynched and brush it off or if your teammate gets lynched it validates you.

Sparkin

I don't really wanna explain myself to a scumread but

L'Belle
Was
mafia

Refusing the thought that mafia could possibly try to save their partner from getting lynched means that you are doing this in order to save yourself, because the very same logic puts you in danger.
I believe that if you were not among the bandwagoners, you would be 100% fine with lynching any of those who sheeped alongside L'Belle.

to avoid getting screwed, can we lynch gp because he's a pro player and we won't know whether he's mafia or not unless cop outs?

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
I don't really wanna explain myself to a scumread but

L'Belle
Was
mafia

Refusing the thought that mafia could possibly try to save their partner from getting lynched means that you are doing this in order to save yourself, because the very same logic puts you in danger.
I believe that if you were not among the bandwagoners, you would be 100% fine with lynching any of those who sheeped alongside L'Belle.

to avoid getting screwed, can we lynch gp because he's a pro player and we won't know whether he's mafia or not unless cop outs?
At risk of sounding scummy as psyduck, anyone who wants to lynch me go right ahead but it'd be a waist of time because
a) Sparkin spent the majority of the previous phase defendingobvious scum.
b) His defence isn't that great.
c) I'm a vanilla townie lol
d) I don't need to save myself lmao

Sparkin

At risk of sounding scummy as psyduck, anyone who wants to lynch me go right ahead but it'd be a waist of time because
a) Sparkin spent the majority of the previous phase defendingobvious scum.
b) His defence isn't that great.
c) I'm a vanilla townie lol
d) I don't need to save myself lmao
Ok, can I have a post where I defended any scum?

purplecicada

Ultimate ???

Age 22
Female
Brexit
Seen July 28th, 2018
Posted June 10th, 2018
730 posts
2.6 Years
I have heavy town reads on Daniel right now, not just for his ‘I’m VT’ comment but for his behaviour throughout the entire game so far. Slight townread on Aaron, but currently have null reads on everyone else. Sparks has shifted a little to scum for me, but I’m not sure if I should vote for him just yet. I will not be voting for Daniel unless the cop says he’s mafia, but I doubt very much he is. I’ll wait a little bit before I decide.

Sparkin

I have heavy town reads on Daniel right now, not just for his ‘I’m VT’ comment but for his behaviour throughout the entire game so far. Slight townread on Aaron, but currently have null reads on everyone else. Sparks has shifted a little to scum for me, but I’m not sure if I should vote for him just yet. I will not be voting for Daniel unless the cop says he’s mafia, but I doubt very much he is. I’ll wait a little bit before I decide.
I like this. I think you're town but I can't confirm it.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
Ok, can I have a post where I defended any scum?
Scratch that.
I think I'm remembering you defending hyper in the other game as you defending L'Belle here for some reason.

Edit: [unvote] Sparkin
[vote] Rabinov

Switching to the guy who actually defended obvious scum.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass

Male
Philippines
Seen April 10th, 2019
Posted May 30th, 2018
527 posts
2.5 Years
This has gotten a whole lot more confusing.

I'm in the fence regarding the whole Rabinov v Sparkin conflict. Both make sensible claims tbh. Sparkin is saying that he is town because he did get the lynch started on L'Belle while Rabinov comes in saying that he only did it as a ploy to get the real doc to out and target him. I think either or both could be town as both seem perfectly genuine and sensible, so I'm not really willing to vote for either.

I feel like GP's position is very weird after realizing that he wasn't actually talking on the same page as us all along. It makes things a whole lot more confusing when put into context with how different his views actually were from everyone at the start of the phase.

Thus, I'm thinking of throwing my vote somewhere else. I think I'd rather place it on the one scumread I have for now.
[Vote] Miah

Sparkin

Why are you voting GP again? I don't think you ever mentioned it.
idfc if you think I bussed or not.
An interesting replacement, if I may say so. Welcome.

Let's review the facts, shall we?
After my reading, I have noticed that L'Belle did not vote aeternum until there were further votes onto him. And I must also state, the bandwagon appeared to be quite synchronized, meaning that the chances of it being planned are high.

With this, I accuse L'Belle, Miah, gimmepie and Desox for this synchronized bandwagon. I am completely sure that there is at least two villains in this bandwagon.

L'Belle is the one that strikes as the most awkward. He noticed that there was a 3'Person bandwagon on him and yet, he did not vote back...Not until there were votes on aeternum.

Decisive evidence, Decisive witnesses. What else is needed?
[Lynch] L'Belle
[Vote] gimmepie

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass

Male
Philippines
Seen April 10th, 2019
Posted May 30th, 2018
527 posts
2.5 Years
I'm still unsure with the whole Rabi v Sparkin v GP ordeal because each raise valid points, but out of the three, I think I'm more inclined to trust the first two because though you guys have contradicting assertions, I think it's more of a town v town thing, and it's a genuine interpretation on your parts.

However, I think GP has played a weird stance in all this starting from the phase where there was a wrong misinterpretation due to wrong game judgement, so if I had to make use of my vote better, I think I'll go with

[Unvote] Miah
[Vote] gimmepie

Not super solid with my vote on GP tbh since I initially townread GP in the early half of this phase, but I think there's a good chance of GP being mafia.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
I'm still unsure with the whole Rabi v Sparkin v GP ordeal because each raise valid points, but out of the three, I think I'm more inclined to trust the first two because though you guys have contradicting assertions, I think it's more of a town v town thing, and it's a genuine interpretation on your parts.

However, I think GP has played a weird stance in all this starting from the phase where there was a wrong misinterpretation due to wrong game judgement, so if I had to make use of my vote better, I think I'll go with

[Unvote] Miah
[Vote] gimmepie

Not super solid with my vote on GP tbh since I initially townread GP in the early half of this phase, but I think there's a good chance of GP being mafia.
So... you're going to scum read me because I got things from two games mixed up and then openly admitted I psyducked up. Are you sure you aren't mafia? Like, your reasoning and also how you phrased are awful. I haven't made a single good point this phase because everything I thought was a mess lmao. This is the first good point I've had. It's not like I made sense then did a 180 for no reason.

Sparkin

So... you're going to scum read me because I got things from two games mixed up and then openly admitted I psyducked up. Are you sure you aren't mafia? Like, your reasoning and also how you phrased are awful. I haven't made a single good point this phase because everything I thought was a mess lmao. This is the first good point I've had. It's not like I made sense then did a 180 for no reason.
I've seen through you.

For someone who has only two votes, while Rabinov has three, you seem rather...nervous.
I'll remind you that the reason for our votes on you are because of you saving L'Belle's lynch on D1.
Are you ignoring this reasoning on purpose?
And furthermore, you saying that the way Kiyotaka phrased is awful, Can you explain why this reasoning is awful?

Heh, what an OMGUS

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass

Male
Philippines
Seen April 10th, 2019
Posted May 30th, 2018
527 posts
2.5 Years
Sorry that the phrasing is weird. I'm kinda sleepy rn as it's close to midnight, so bear with the message I suppose. I'll make a more clear explanation here.

But yeah, I'm scumreading you for your weirdly different behavior this whole phase.

Let's see, you started this phase accusing Sparkin with a one-liner. Initially, it felt like you had the same ideas as Rabi, but I feel that that was a planned ploy to get Sparkin lynched from the start.

Later on, you made a post accusing Sparkin of defending obvious mafia from the start. It was sensible to me, though I initially thought you just reversed the names.

But it turns out you were actually 'mistaken'.

I think that you could have planned that as mafia to use that accusation to lynch Sparkin. Turns out, you didn't actually have evidence to back yourself up, so you just wrenched it down to a 'mistake' to make you look innocent.

Then easily moved votes to seemingly reduce suspicion.

I'm keeping my vote on you for now.

Crazy theory and weird phrasing I know, but try to understand it, I guess.

I need to sleep, so if you need me, just ping me.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
Snip
Your eyes need checking.

I'm not concerned about dying, it's a part of the game. Especially as a 'nilla.
Ishi never once mentioned L'Belle's lynch. You shouldn't speak for people if you're not saying what they're thinking.
His reasoning is awful because of the implication that I "have a weird stance" and am therefore scummy. Of course I had a weird stance, I merged two games into one in my brain. I have since explained this.

What OMGUS? I didn't vote Ishi.

Snip
Your entire debate against me revolves around me being stupid enough as mafia to try and go after a townie with obviously incorrect statements and then incriminating myself more with a bad attempt at backpedalling. I might have managed to confuse games but I'm not a total idiot.

I get it, I screwed up and it's probably going to cost me. Just remember to use the information you gain from my death if that's how this goes because it might show you a mafia player or two taking advantage of an easy lynch.

gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
20,666 posts
7.6 Years
Don't say I didn't tell you how this would go :')

metroid711

Thumbs up~

Male
Arkansas
Seen October 15th, 2019
Posted October 15th, 2019
952 posts
2.4 Years
Night 3

Greed is Dead! He was a Hero!

Players

Metroid711 as the GM

Player as L'belle- Sailor Jupiter-Villain Grunt Misa Amane
Player as Desox- Suzaku Kururugi
Player as Pecilia- Caesar Zeppeli-Doctor
Player as purplecicada- Rika Furude
Player as aeternum- Saya Otanashi-(Plot Twist)-Winner
Player as Miah- Officer Jenny
Player as Bardothren- Saitama
Player as Desinishon- Yato
Player as Jdthebud- Killua (Hero)
Player as Gimmiepie- Greed-(Hero)
Player as Hypermorian- Hideri Kanzaki
Player as Melody- Nepgear
Player as Rabinov- Guts
Player as Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Naegi Makoto
Player as Sparkin- Sakata Gintoki
Player as Bidoof FTW- Gaara -(Hero)

Spoiler:

In.
In!
Round 2 lez go~
Alright, bring it on!
madara uchiha intro....this just looks freakin awesome :' )
In
Sign me up, coach!
I am in unless my spot needs to go to a beginner.
Here we go, again.
I'm in
In
In[/QUOTE]
In
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

The next phase starts at 3:00 PM central time 1/2/18

Advertiser Content