Advertiser Content
Male
Seen July 11th, 2019
Posted March 9th, 2019
172 posts
2.9 Years
I was thinking about creating a new pokemon with a new ability but i'm bad at scripting. The mon is of none type but thanks to the ability every move would get STAB bonus. can someone help me creating the script?
Go into the scripts for the game and hit ctrl alt F and search for the abilities like tinted lense and adaptability. Those are kind of similar. Basically what they do is change the damage output of a move based on ability. So you can get a base from there. Then something you could do is specify every type of move and add a boosted damage output to it. So if the move type is normal, then the damage is boosted by X amount and so on for every type.
I’m sure there’s an easier way to do it but that’s how I would go about it. Sorry I can’t be more specific now I’m not at home, but it’s a good place to start building your script
Seen May 29th, 2019
Posted March 19th, 2019
35 posts
1.1 Years
Go into the scripts for the game and hit ctrl alt F and search for the abilities like tinted lense and adaptability. Those are kind of similar. Basically what they do is change the damage output of a move based on ability. So you can get a base from there. Then something you could do is specify every type of move and add a boosted damage output to it. So if the move type is normal, then the damage is boosted by X amount and so on for every type.
I’m sure there’s an easier way to do it but that’s how I would go about it. Sorry I can’t be more specific now I’m not at home, but it’s a good place to start building your script
Thank you it worked
Advertiser Content