Advertiser Content

Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal 2.0 finally get a public release! Page 2

Started by Halfshadow March 23rd, 2019 8:52 AM
  • 58 replies

Halfshadow

Sono italiano/I'm italian.

Age 30
Male
Lucca ITALY (Yes i'm of Lucca, the city of "Lucca comics and games" !)
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted September 29th, 2019
92 posts
11.3 Years
So far I'm enjoying the Crystal but since I can't hear the music cause hearing issues Johto seems like vanilla version,looking forward to the Kanto quest.
Johto is Vanilla in Crystal (except for the GS Ball unlockable in Goldenord), in G/S have the improved dragon master test, the changes are in Kanto. For the musics try with the headphones. ;)

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Earth
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
213 posts
2.5 Years
Kanto was pretty good once I got to the new content,now I just want to get the GS Ball.Where is it exactly?

Edit:Found it!This game was pretty good,I enjoyed the new content.
Supported game list+Other things?
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!

Halfshadow

Age 30
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
92 posts
11.3 Years
Kanto was pretty good once I got to the new content,now I just want to get the GS Ball.Where is it exactly?

Edit:Found it!This game was pretty good,I enjoyed the new content.
Then have you played the Safari zone? You liked it? :)

Halfshadow

Age 30
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
92 posts
11.3 Years
Yeah, it worked nicely.
I added the routines without disassembly, I wrote in the rom through a hex editor and GBasmEditor! :D

Have you played the game from the beginning or have you used an old savegame?

Halfshadow

Age 30
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
92 posts
11.3 Years
Please, make spcl atk and psychal atack, to use more pokemons.. like gengar using shadow ball.. and infinite TMS, this would be the perfect hack crystal rom
Impossible. Physical/Special split was introduced in GEN IV, wouldn't seems official. And about infinite TMs this would create issues with pokémon that held them, like the traded Nidoran/ina/ino/queen/King from GEN I. But maybe if you search deeply in Crystal you could find something similar for ICE BEAM, FLAMETHROWER and THUNDERBOLT...

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Earth
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
213 posts
2.5 Years
I added the routines without disassembly, I wrote in the rom through a hex editor and GBasmEditor! :D

Have you played the game from the beginning or have you used an old savegame?
I started it from the beginning then used Gameyob3DS to play quickly,it worked fine with 0 issues.
Supported game list+Other things?
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!

Halfshadow

Age 30
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
92 posts
11.3 Years
Someone told me that there is a bug picking a great ball in Crystal, with a wrong amount and that can't be tossed, the amount can't decrease. It's odd for me, 'cause I think I didn't added great balls, but do you found the same bug? I remember happened once years ago with a real Pokémon Gold cart, using the gameshark to obtain the balls in the bag before the pokédex.

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
614 posts
2.6 Years
Sorry to sound like a noob but are running shoes in this hack?
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
614 posts
2.6 Years
Sorry nope, I only added what was cutted out from the game due to the expired time for the development by the software house and restored only in HG/SS.
Not an issue at all! Don't mind me asking this as well but is there an increased difficulty? Also, is this randomizable? Thank you!
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

spider2MW

Male
Aleman
Seen 1 Day Ago
30 posts
226 Days
Hey, I really love what I see, because this seems to be very classy. Just adding the things GameFread did not do in the past because of time, too short memory or whatever. This is really one I looked for, especially for a nuzlocke :)

I think for a crazier experience in Johto/Kanto something like Liquid Crystal is the best deal, but this just add the missing parts for 20 years. Thank you!
by spider2MW™

Halfshadow

Age 30
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
92 posts
11.3 Years
Pokémon Trainer Opponent dont play their "cry" in Crystal USA
I tried myself challenging a random trainer and I heard the opponent pokémon's cry. Check your sound options.

Halfshadow

Age 30
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
92 posts
11.3 Years
Hey, I really love what I see, because this seems to be very classy. Just adding the things GameFread did not do in the past because of time, too short memory or whatever. This is really one I looked for, especially for a nuzlocke :)

I think for a crazier experience in Johto/Kanto something like Liquid Crystal is the best deal, but this just add the missing parts for 20 years. Thank you!
Thank you. However there isn't a nuzlocke mode in my hack.

Halfshadow

Age 30
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
92 posts
11.3 Years
I can't find way to Ruins of Pokemon Mansion. And where is Moltress?
You need of the Oak's Silver license (then you need of beat all 8 Kanto gym leaders) and go to the Pweter museum and talk with the old man with his Abra.

Moltres is hidden in the Silver Cave like in HG/SS, even if the cave is smaller by HG/SS.

Halfshadow

Age 30
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
92 posts
11.3 Years
Link updated with new patches to obtain a legit Pokétransfer GF MEW and in Crystal to pass trough the Pokétransfer MEWTWO return to the 70 level, simply to the seer you'll can't view any MEWTWO's caught data to avoid a glitch.

Now all the added available pokémons will can pass trough the official transfer, except for the ODD EGGS, but I untouched them, maybe GF made them cheat 'cause in japanese version you can't longer obtain them. I think can't pass due to DIZZY PUNCH, if you erase the move will pass.
Age 29
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
70 posts
11.3 Years
Impossible. Physical/Special split was introduced in GEN IV, wouldn't seems official. And about infinite TMs this would create issues with pokémon that held them, like the traded Nidoran/ina/ino/queen/King from GEN I. But maybe if you search deeply in Crystal you could find something similar for ICE BEAM, FLAMETHROWER and THUNDERBOLT...
That's contradictory because you make a hack adding the things that are in gen IV games but in those game there were PSS, so the thing about being "official" it's just a pretext and even if it were not for that, what's the problem with putting PSS even if it is not "official"? I mean, are you pretending to sell the game? The idea in general of the hack is good but it wouldn't hurt to add a few more extra things that aren't in the original games to make the hack more enjoyable like the PSS, extra post-game content like for example making a battle build in vermillion city where the old man was constructing with his machoke. Nowadays the first thing I ask when I see a hack is if it has PSS when it is not mentioned in the features, if the answer is no and there's no plan of adding it I completely lose all interest in it and lots of people think the same way
Advertiser Content