The Manly Man of Steel

Age 59
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen April 26th, 2018
Posted June 9th, 2014
11,441 posts
16.3 Years
Since we started a new family tree, I thought it was time to start a new RP too, since the old one is getting kinda... old. So here we go!

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel

Age 59
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen April 26th, 2018
Posted June 9th, 2014
11,441 posts
16.3 Years
Well, we just talk! Come over to our house! It's fun, and Uncle Scott's always around here too!

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC

Age 30
*booming voice* What authority dost though have to ask this of me?
Seen September 18th, 2017
Posted October 23rd, 2008
5,341 posts
16.2 Years
*sits in his armchair after a long day at work*
Phew! It's nice to finally relax after all that nonsense!
At least I can get some rest here....
*falls asleep*
Dec. 2003:
Don't be afraid to make fun of me...*gives glare* I can take it!
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be saying this because I have no idea how to make one. Let your imagination guide you!... Please? *smiles* ;p

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel

Age 59
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen April 26th, 2018
Posted June 9th, 2014
11,441 posts
16.3 Years
*runs up to Jordan* *bounces on his lap* Daddy, let's go get icecream! XD

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

100marios

Age 30
5,341 posts
16.2 Years
*wakes up startled*
Hi there (what's your name? Hehe) princess! How are you?
*looks around*
Where are your brothers?
Dec. 2003:
...And I still can!

Signature under construction. Or I might just be saying this because I have no idea how to make one. Let your imagination guide you!... Please? *smiles* ;p

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel

Age 59
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen April 26th, 2018
Posted June 9th, 2014
11,441 posts
16.3 Years
Jords, just call me... Amara is easiest, I think... XD

I don't know where they are!! Isn't Andy around somewhere?

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

100marios

Age 30
5,341 posts
16.2 Years
That's good....I'll call you that!
...Jords....that's a new one hehe....

That's funny, I thought he would be following you, Amara. You are his older sister! He looks up to you so much!
*yawns*
Dec. 2003:
...And I still can!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel

Age 59
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen April 26th, 2018
Posted June 9th, 2014
11,441 posts
16.3 Years
He went off to play! I think he just wanted some downtime.

Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Bertrand Russell

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~

Age 27
Daydreaming of what tommorow shall bring...
Seen February 25th, 2005
Posted February 19th, 2005
5,472 posts
15.8 Years
Did someone say ice-cream? *slides into the room* me want! me want!
Let the two of us become one
Holding on to the coward waves
We continue with our journey
The space between our hug
An endless dream
Cutting through the rainbow
Heading for the promised light
Unpaired~Triplets with Jolteon!!! and Dark_Pikachu~Evil Twins with Eliana~Rivals with Max Hunter~Sidekick of Moonlight Dreams~Sibling of Marina99~Real Sibling of Daiaki
~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie

Age 32
Admiring Kate from afar..(Scotland, UK)
Seen May 7th, 2005
Posted January 4th, 2005
845 posts
16 Years
*Frowns looking up from the book she was reading* Andy! If you're going to keep kicking that door in everytime you come in here, then i'm afraid you'll find yourself paying for a new one...
*sees the crazy Grandpa come in* Actually forget it, i'm outta here!
"As I watch the warm coloured autumn leaves spiralling gently to the ground-I wonder...
If I ever knew it was possible to wake up one morning and find the sweetest, most beautiful woman...I would've wanted to wake up a lot sooner.... Smart, sensible, pretty, funny, kind...are words that aren't close enough to describing just how perfect she truly is. Her cute smile, her warm auburn hair and her pale ice blue eyes, add to the beauty of her terrific personality.But most of all, she cares for me too; thats why I wear my best smile every day..."
Date: 06/07/04 Time: 20:43
How amazing it would be to relive that moment...
Member of the Abby X Sawah Fan Club!

*☆------------------------------------☆*

...Thanks to Mrs. Scott for being there when i needed her most...
And to Kate for taking me to Tiffins! :p

Paired up with bna_li!
Obsessed with Kate Christie...
Someone that i admire and think the world of....

Christie-San's #01 Fan!
Always...

+Hoenn's Dearest+

100marios

Age 30
5,341 posts
16.2 Years
Hi kids!
.....and you too father! I guess you love spending time with PM10000 huh!
Hehe....

Ice cream?
Hmm, you'll have to ask your mother about that!
...but you have to catch up to her first!
Dec. 2003:
...And I still can!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~

Age 27
Seen February 25th, 2005
5,472 posts
15.8 Years
Mommy! Mommy! I want ice-cream! If we dont have Chocolate Chip, Chocolate ice-cream with Chocolate Chips will be just fine!
An endless dream
Unpaired~Triplets with Jolteon!!! and Dark_Pikachu~Evil Twins with Eliana~Rivals with Max Hunter~Sidekick of Moonlight Dreams~Sibling of Marina99~Real Sibling of Daiaki
~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~

100marios

Age 30
5,341 posts
16.2 Years
I Will Burn Down The House With Ma L33t Sephiroth Powerz!!!
*pats his back while he begins to wheeze*
Now, now father! We're not back in the old days anymore!
You're powers aren't what they use to be!
*winks to everyone*
Hehe....
Dec. 2003:
...And I still can!

piyoko

Lyserg Fan

Age 27
wouldn't you like to know,you stalker !~.^
Seen April 22nd, 2005
Posted March 26th, 2005
296 posts
15.8 Years
*runs inside*yay!now crazy little sister is here! *sees kitty* oh!a kitty!*chases kitty*

Happily Paired With LatiosMaster!^.^

I'm a psycopath.Have little aliens ever entered your brain and told you to free the kangaroos from the zoo?No?I didn't think so...

I'm a pyromaniac.I like to burn things!And they burn,and they burn,NYAHAHA!!!!!

piyoko:i have a little green leprachan who lives on my shoulder,and he tells me to burn things!
Leprachan:Aye Lassie.burn ye house,burn ye friends,and burn ye school!
piyoko:cool!

You stare because im different...
(\.../) (\.../) (\.../) (\.../)
( *.*) ('.'= ) ('.'= ) ('.'= )
(")_(") (")_(")(")_(")(")_(")
I stare because your all the same

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~

Age 27
Seen February 25th, 2005
5,472 posts
15.8 Years
Im crazy! Hmmmmm......I wonder where I get that from? Anyways.....ice cream! ice cream!
An endless dream
~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~

100marios

Age 30
5,341 posts
16.2 Years
*runs inside*yay!now crazy little sister is here! *sees kitty* oh!a kitty!*chases kitty*
Um.....Piyoko?
Where are you in the whole family thing?
Hehe...
Dec. 2003:
...And I still can!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~

Age 27
Seen February 25th, 2005
5,472 posts
15.8 Years
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................
An endless dream
~*My Hero is Vaporeon*~
Advertiser Content