• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello there, may I trade with you HA Poliwag and HA Togepi (with Nasty Plot EM) for the following?

Jolly Speed Boost Carvanha: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Modest Pidgey: 31/x/31/31/31/31 with EM: Defog, Brave Bird, Pursuit, and Air Cutter

Look forward to your most favourable reply :D

Sounds good to me. I will start working on them and let you know when they are ready.

Last edited:
Years
Hey anything from my trade shop for the 5IV HA Snivy?

How about:

Shellos: 31/xx/31/31/31/31. Net Ball. Bold. Storm Drain
and a 5IV spitback
Gible: Naive Sand Veil Ultra Ball Iron Head Outrage

I would be happy to throw in one my own spitbacks so its a 2-for-2 deal. Either a jolly beldum or bold HA eevee. Let me know.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
How about:

Shellos: 31/xx/31/31/31/31. Net Ball. Bold. Storm Drain
and a 5IV spitback
Gible: Naive Sand Veil Ultra Ball Iron Head Outrage

I would be happy to throw in one my own spitbacks so its a 2-for-2 deal. Either a jolly beldum or bold HA eevee. Let me know.

Yea that sounds good. I'll have to breed the Shellos tonight, I don't have any currently in stock. I'll take the HA eevee spitback. Let me know what your availability is like, I'll probably be online around this time tomorrow.

Years
Yea that sounds good. I'll have to breed the Shellos tonight, I don't have any currently in stock. I'll take the HA eevee spitback. Let me know what your availability is like, I'll probably be online around this time tomorrow.

The snivy is ready. I am usually around at night, but I will be online for the time of the message I am quoting.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
The snivy is ready. I am usually around at night, but I will be online for the time of the message I am quoting.

I'm online now (sorry I was at the dentist). I see you are online, shoot me an invite when ready (IGN: Dave)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
Hi, I was wondering if you could trade me a Scyther with the move Defog. I'm not interested in perfect IVs, nature, or hidden ability. I don't really have much to offer in return, as I'm not a serious breeder, but I do have a Gible with Rough Skin, Jolly nature. Not sure of its IVs, but they will be less than ideal as I don't pay much attention to that particular aspect while breeding. I also have Feebas, if you'd like one. I could list a bunch of others, but I'm sure it would be extremely inconvenient for me to list everything, so PM me I suppose.

Years
Hi, I was wondering if you could trade me a Scyther with the move Defog. I'm not interested in perfect IVs, nature, or hidden ability. I don't really have much to offer in return, as I'm not a serious breeder, but I do have a Gible with Rough Skin, Jolly nature. Not sure of its IVs, but they will be less than ideal as I don't pay much attention to that particular aspect while breeding. I also have Feebas, if you'd like one. I could list a bunch of others, but I'm sure it would be extremely inconvenient for me to list everything, so PM me I suppose.

I would be happy to do that for you. I don't need anything in return, so you can just trade me whatever. I will let you know when its ready.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
I've been trying to breed a Timid Contrary Snivy for ages now, would you care to exchange natures?
I don't mind what the IVs are, though it's your choice if you want to give me a 31/x/31/31/31/31, and also it can be just Overgrow if you want, as long as it's timid I can breed it to get a Contrary one.
As for the natures I have,
Spoiler:

Years
I've been trying to breed a Timid Contrary Snivy for ages now, would you care to exchange natures?
I don't mind what the IVs are, though it's your choice if you want to give me a 31/x/31/31/31/31, and also it can be just Overgrow if you want, as long as it's timid I can breed it to get a Contrary one.
As for the natures I have,
Spoiler:

Sure I can trade you one. I wouldn't mind getting the modest contrary one in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back