• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There!

Years
Hello everybody!
My names Andrew!!
I'm just getting back into Pokemon after receiving a switch for Christmas from my gf. Last Pokemon I've played Soul-Silver and Fire Red, now I'm hearing you can interact online?... this is new....yeah I'm either old or I have been MIA for too long lolz..but this seems like a good time to play and connect with others :)

Anyways I hope I can meet new people here and be friends!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Hello everybody!
My names Andrew!!
I'm just getting back into Pokemon after receiving a switch for Christmas from my gf. Last Pokemon I've played Soul-Silver and Fire Red, now I'm hearing you can interact online?... this is new....yeah I'm either old or I have been MIA for too long lolz..but this seems like a good time to play and connect with others :)

Anyways I hope I can meet new people here and be friends!
Hey Andrew! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. :) Soul silver is an amazing game and one of my favorite generations. How are you liking Pokemon let's go?

Years
Hey Andrew! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. :) Soul silver is an amazing game and one of my favorite generations. How are you liking Pokemon let's go?

I'm loving it, brings me back to Red/Yellow Version and Fire Red. I'm still having a hard time trying to catch Pokemon by throw the controller at my TV hahaha...

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
I'm loving it, brings me back to Red/Yellow Version and Fire Red. I'm still having a hard time trying to catch Pokemon by throw the controller at my TV hahaha...

LOL it's bound to work after enough tries XD

Back