Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
5,747 posts
13.4 Years
Yikes on Claire rubbing Rose's face on the phone there. I also agree that's a bit much there.

So we're introduced to a new Team Magma member. I wonder if John and the hairstylist twins will have biggers roles as we get further on the story.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 46 Minutes Ago
Posted 52 Minutes Ago
2,969 posts
3.4 Years
Happy Birthday Lily Gardy!

Your big day reminds me to take a break after work and find out what's happening to Rose. So here goes chapter 7.

This is almost surreal, Team Magma has it's own beauty salon right there in neon, and I love it. The twins are amusing. This is indeed the atmosphere of the salon, right down to the gossip.

Rose feels very consistent as a character, the little details from her past identity as an aroma lady are still there, immediately the twins notice how well-made for she is, and that there is something different about her. It looks like she's severing all ties with the past by dying her hair black.

I do want to try some of that octilery ink hair dye. Sounds artsy. It comes all the way from Kalos eh? Not surprising that the French-inspired region would be a leader in design.

The conversation with Cindy and Chloe was interesting. They don't see themselves as bad, more like an underground resistance.

You know how to leave a reader suspense at the end of the chapter. I'm all ears for what Maxie will say.

Good job, this chapter was light and fun, I'm enjoyin. You sure work fast, I'll be reading chapter 8 and 9 soon.
Thanks so much for sharing this story!

-Sam

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 46 Minutes Ago
Posted 52 Minutes Ago
2,969 posts
3.4 Years
I'm reviewing Chapter 8, almost caught up!

I like how you portray the sense of community and tension on the team at the same time. Courtney was starting to like Rose I think, she was the one who praised her, yet it seems like she is becoming jealous of her too because of the attention she gets from Maxie.

I really enjoyed getting to see this more mentor-like side of Maxie to Rose and his Grunts, he knows all their names, keeps track of what they have done well, gives them pokemon to help them. I think you maintain an interesting combination of traits for him that feels right.

He's their leader, and they all admire him. It's a formal relationship, but he trusts his team. He's a teacher who can make them better.

Koffing is so cute and full of life as a character!

I hope we get to see that library in Chapter 9. I can't believe we have come through so many different chapters, you have done an excellent job sustaining your story!

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163
Advertiser Content