• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reply needs to be approved?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
So I was posting a reply on the PTA IC thread (I posted it twice now, with the same output), and it gave me this after I replied:
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Why is this so?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
So I was posting a reply on the PTA IC thread (I posted it twice now, with the same output), and it gave me this after I replied:
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Why is this so?

Might be the spam filter being awkward. If you give me a link to the thread I can check it out for you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
This has happened to someone posting in this thread again, but not everyone. Could someone explain why some peoples posts are being flagged for moderation?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
This has happened to someone posting in this thread again, but not everyone. Could someone explain why some peoples posts are being flagged for moderation?
It's something to do with new members and the algorithm used for preventing adbots.

Back