• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: User Rank Shortcuts

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Would it be possible to get shortcuts for codes like [SMT][/SMT], [Mod][/Mod], [Tier=t3][/tier], etc. in the advanced post toolbar? It would be a major convenience and decrease a lot of the time spent in writing posts that involve these codes.

Years
I could have sworn that we did at one point, but that would have been the old supporter system before we moved to the multiple colors, etc. It would easy enough to do, we'd just have to whip up some code real quick.

Years
Like above, it's not going to be too difficult to implement. And having easy access to the usergroup codes will be helpful because I always found it hard typing out the supporter codes (silvertier, goldtier, crystaltier etc.) to begin with.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
It's a nice convenience but I don't think that they're particularly difficult codes to remember and coming up with icons for all of them and adding them to the toolbar is pretty cluttersome (is that even a word). Maybe in a dropdown menu like the fonts are or something but... idk if it's worth it even then.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
o.0

That seems excessive to me. How often do you use them/in what setting? I hate having cluttered toolbars and I think those are infrequently enough used that they don't deserve a spot there.

We pretty much use them all the time in creating phase posts, OPs and stuff in the Underground :x I'm pretty sure there are other places where it's also used but idk where... maybe the individual clubs as well :x

Back