• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Thing Bad Thing!!!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
This game reminds me of Will You Push the Button so..

Good thing: You can now make anyone of any opposite gender fall in love with you even through just electronic contact. As long as you know how to attack them where they are at their weakest, you can make him/her fall in love with you.

Bad thing: You'll have to consider a long time commitment pretty much the moment you do it, else both of you will be cursed 5ever to never feel again, that includes the feeling downstairs, if you know what I'm sayin (otherwords, impotent 4ever. ewww)

Will you Push the button?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Good thing: You now have possession of one of the most devastatingly strong weapons that Mandkind wishes to wield. Its a weapon of so much immense power that it can end and prevent World War III from ever happening

Bad Thing: Its actually a Male Gardevoir, who is also openly bi-sexual

Will you Press the Button?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Good Thing: You are now an actor, with the opportunity to work with legends such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, and hot young guns such as Emilia Clarke, smexy goddess Scarlet Johanssen, and more modern icons such as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, where you get to work on the next big summer block buster of a film called "Project Brutality" directed by ME OBVIOUSLY, co-directed by John Woo, written by Christopher Nolan, among other things.

Bad thing: Your job is to be one of the stock Spec Ops PMC guys who gets their heads blown off on screen, with fountains of blood and guts all over the scene, and you won't get to be credited that much other than the name "Spec Ops Guy #3 who's head got blown off"

Will you press the button?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Good Thing - My brother's asleep and now I can use his computer!
Bad Thing - I can't log in because there was a password...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 8, 2016
Good Thing - School got over for the summer holidays.
Bad Thing - I have to attend extra classes.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Good Thing - I went to watch a play.
Bad Thing - It was in Portuguese & I don't know Portuguese (I don't even know if I'm spelling it right :P)

Pika Pika :chu:

Back