• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So I was finally able to patch it. The only is I now have is cause I'm planning on applying a moemon patch to it I want to change the genders around but none of the pokemon editing programs want to open sigma emerald at all... From what I've gathered I need to edit the ini file to get it to work but I have no clue on how....
Yeeah, weeeell..... if you're a newbie, that'll be a pretty hard task.
There's this tutorial about .ini manipulation, but it assumes that you know certain stuff.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Just wonder - is it possible in future to bring dream world abilities to pokemons with already two abilities? Drizzle politoed sounds pretty damn awesome

lindyboo32

Unashamed Lurker
Years
I've patched v1.913 to the Trashman ROM, along with the MoeMon patch, and it seems encounters are broken. I've already reached Petalburg, and I still have not come across a single wild poke yet. I've run around in the grass in each area before petalburg and still haven't found anything yet. Is this a bug, or did I patch something wrong? I used UniPatcher for Android, I'm running on a Galaxy Note5, and I'm using MyBoy!.

Years
I've patched v1.913 to the Trashman ROM, along with the MoeMon patch, and it seems encounters are broken. I've already reached Petalburg, and I still have not come across a single wild poke yet. I've run around in the grass in each area before petalburg and still haven't found anything yet. Is this a bug, or did I patch something wrong? I used UniPatcher for Android, I'm running on a Galaxy Note5, and I'm using MyBoy!.

don't use moemon patch along with patched v1.913 instead use sprite or disable the animation then use moemon sprites using advance series.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Ok i'm having trouble after figuring out that the rom is an up file i fixed but i wan't to use moemon but it never works when i combine moemon with sigma emerald i only get the white screen so someone please help

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2018
Awesome ROMHack!! It's like ORAS in Gen 3. I do have some questions and suggestions for the next update

1) I don't know if you plan to do this or not but, could you add in Mega Evolutions? Maybe just the new megas from ORAS?

2) Do you have the ability capsule in the game? That would be very helpful during the post game as I've caught some pokemon with good natures and IVs but the wrong abilities and breeding in Gen 3 is way too tedious and long. That would be beneficial.

3) Could you possibly add in a berry to remove all EVs from a Pokemon? I believe in XY there was a white punching bag that could remove EVs. That could be helpful with training for the Battle Frontier. Continuing with the EVs, you could add 6 trainers that have a team of Pokemon that yield the 2- 3EVs in HP, Atk, Def, SpA,SpD, & Spe. For example one trainer has a team of pokemon that give out 3EVs in Atk. This could help with EV training.

4) Could you possibly add in a trainer that has 4-5 Blisseys? Just like in ORAS with the Blissey Bases. That could help with trying to evolve a lot of pokemon and getting all 386 pokemon.

I think that's all the suggestions I have. Its a great game and I enjoy it. I'm currently trying to get a living dex of all 386. I have so far 105. Wish me luck!!!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys, I started playing this ROM but not for so long because I have the sound corruption issue (the one that freeze on one sound and then stop the music but you still can hear sound effects)

I did some researches about it but it didn't help me :/
So I'm asking if you have any idea on how to fix it, it will very help me a lot

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Hi guys, I started playing this ROM but not for so long because I have the sound corruption issue (the one that freeze on one sound and then stop the music but you still can hear sound effects)

I did some researches about it but it didn't help me :/
So I'm asking if you have any idea on how to fix it, it will very help me a lot

What Emulator are you using? I have VBA and have never had any sound issues with the rom.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 12, 2018
I don't know what's going on, but when I catch a new Pokemon, the Pokedex entry is super glitched out.

Baadar

I'm nothing...
Years
I really hope you manage to add the Cross-Gen evos, that small detail would boost this game to a new lvl :3
Also... i hope we get Technician Breelom soon (=w=)b

Last edited:
Years
OP has been updated with v1.914, featuring yet more bug fixes

Great hack! I think its really good idea to update just mechanics without bringing all new generations in 3rd gen. Looking forward for new versions. Would be cool to get tactician scizor and poison heal breloom in 3rd game pokemons. Maybe with toxic and other orbs.
Just waiting for the pokeemerald disassembly (and some free time) before I begin working on those
On a side note - I think it would be better to return cacoon pokemons in Petalburg woods. Since final evolution of wurple is dependent on "invisible" stats, it become hard to get both of them for pokedex.
Done in the new update
P.S. Sturdy is still pre 5 gen mechanics, right?
Yes

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned in the Bugs Section.
If your pokémon levels up with the experience obtained by catching a pokémon, the pokédex screen that shows up if you caught said pokémon for the very first time looks screwed up.
d3fkmaW.png

EDIT: Pretty sure this is Deoxys' triangle.
P4ZaDq1.gif

EDIT2: "encounter guide.txt" is incomplete/not entirely reliable. Nuzleaf can appear in Route 114, yet the document doesn't say so.
FFMITXs.png
The PokeDex glitch and the shrine sprite have been present since I took over the project. I'll update the OP to mention the former.
As for the Nuzleaf encounters, they only appear whenever there is a wild outbreak. It's a time-based event that is part of vanilla EM: info from Bulbapedia

Just wonder - is it possible in future to bring dream world abilities to pokemons with already two abilities? Drizzle politoed sounds pretty damn awesome
Answered above

Any chance of getting some more held items? Potential shop for them or just have them scattered out in the world.
Same case as third abilities; waiting for the pokeemerald disassembly, which will be finished within an unknown time frame

I don't know what's going on, but when I catch a new Pokemon, the Pokedex entry is super glitched out.
Answered above

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 2, 2018
Hello DraconianWing,
Thank you very much for continuing on this project, I am very happy with playing it!

Years
So it appears that v1.914 has been wiped from the server for some reason, and I am currently unable to upload any attachments to my posts.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and am working to get the latest update back up as soon as possible.

EDIT: Download links have been fixed and are working again :)

Last edited:

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
Out of curiosity, is 1.914 known to crash if, as I did it:

>Beat Roxanne, retrieve Peeko, get Pokénav, sit through tutorial
>Use cut to fight the rich kid/lady duo battle near Rusturf Tunnel
>Beat them, go to try and pick up the item next to them
>Game freezes up.
>???

Last edited:
Back