• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePals - Looking for Friend Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 17, 2018
I recently bought a new 2dsXL and Poke.on Ultra Moon looking to get back into the games. A huge fan, I have played just about every Pokemon game since Gen 1 excluding Gen 6. Anyhow, I decided to get back into the games with the latest title and am pleasantly surprised with the changes.

I was wondering if I made a mistake getting a new ds and UM seeing as how a big draw for me were always the online functions. I get the feeling like I made it a little too late to the party and the handheld games are dead now because of the Switch anticipation.

I wanted to know if there are still peeps that play the handhelds, and if so, would like to exchange friend codes. I love trading and battling and would love if this game didn't die quite yet. I haven't scoured through all the forums, but if I can, would like to open this thread up as a friend code exchange so all the people who still enjoy the handhelds can have a community.

Let's all be friends and Pokemon together!

TL;DR - I got back into Pokemon and want friends to play with and don't want the handhelds to die. SPAM YOUR FRIEND CODES!!!

FC: 4141-8324-7034

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back