• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meluvia's Shinies and Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Wow, it's that easy?! Hahahah I'm an idiot :')
Yep, super simple! At least now you know. :)

I'm not sure why, when I go back in, the person I traded with before doesn't seem to show up for me anymore unless they exit Plaza and come back.

Thank you for the trade!

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
Exactly, thank you :)

hmmmm that's a wierd bug, wonder why that is?

Thank you, if I find the Weavile, I'll be back again :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello!
I was checking the Suicune you traded me and it says it comes from the Kanto region.
This means this was traded from FireRed/LeafGreen, and I found quite a few sources stating that a 6IV Pokémon from those region, with this specific nature (Bold) is impossible.
Gamefaqs & Smogon
"Also, one very specific point about IVs to watch is with Raikou, Entei, and Suicune in particular. If they originate in Kanto, they must have been caught as roamers. 3rd gen had a glitch with roamers that locked them to really horrible IVs; legendary beasts caught in Kanto will never have competitively viable or even vaguely decent IVs [...]"

So yeah :( That Suicune is very likely hacked, can I send it back to you/release it and get another Pokémon?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Hello!
I was checking the Suicune you traded me and it says it comes from the Kanto region.
This means this was traded from FireRed/LeafGreen, and I found quite a few sources stating that a 6IV Pokémon from those region, with this specific nature (Bold) is impossible.
Gamefaqs & Smogon
"Also, one very specific point about IVs to watch is with Raikou, Entei, and Suicune in particular. If they originate in Kanto, they must have been caught as roamers. 3rd gen had a glitch with roamers that locked them to really horrible IVs; legendary beasts caught in Kanto will never have competitively viable or even vaguely decent IVs [...]"

So yeah :( That Suicune is very likely hacked, can I send it back to you/release it and get another Pokémon?
Yeah, no problem. You can just release it if you want and let me know what replacement you'd like.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, no problem. You can just release it if you want and let me know what replacement you'd like.

Thank you! I'd like the Shiny Entei instead (if it doesn't come from Kanto :P)

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hello again Meluvia.

I sent a pm regarding the Pokémon you traded last time.
Just want to verify something. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hi just wanted to ask if you would trade your naughty Pheromosa for one my celesteela's I have a bold nature and a sassy nature also could I get your freebie GF mew.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Hi just wanted to ask if you would trade your naughty Pheromosa for one my celesteela's I have a bold nature and a sassy nature also could I get your freebie GF mew.
Not really interested in the Celesteela, but I can clone my Pheromosa for you anyhow.
I will reserve the GF mew for you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Not really interested in the Celesteela, but I can clone my Pheromosa for you anyhow.
I will reserve the GF mew for you.

Alright thanks would you prefer a lv 100 lax tapu koko and level 100 calm thundurus (it's a gen 5 one unfortunately) instead then.

Last edited:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Sure. I will reserve it for you. Please be sure to pick it up soon.

I have three Adamant Ho-Ohs.
One is shiny and English, the other two are Japanese and one of those has Regenerator.

Is there anything in particular that you would be interested in all three?

I am starting up a collection of my favorite legendary, Ho-Oh, trying to get ones that are events, different builds, different OT's, nature's/ablities/Poke Ball's, etc. Here are some things I can offer:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back