• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikazuki's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
FC and IGN: You know that
TSV: 0015 and 0569
Pokemon: Horsea
Pokeball: Heavy Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Sniper or Damp
IVs (I'll do my best to match as close as I can): 31/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Clear Smog (I know this one is from chain breeding, so optional), Signal Beam

Pokemon: Buizel
Pokeball: Fast Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Water Veil
IVs (I'll do my best to match as close as I can): 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Slash, Aqua Ring

Pokemon: Feebas
Pokeball: Moon Ball
Nature: Modest
Ability: Adaptability
IVs (I'll do my best to match as close as I can): 31/0/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that's a start

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityX
Order Form
FC and IGN:
TSV: I don't know what this means but I'll guess and say the Mon in trading and is the Shiny 4IV ditto ok?
Pokemon: Blaziken.
Poke ball: Does not matter.
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IVs (I'll do my best to match as close as I can):
Egg Moves: None preferred here as well sir I'll be making some changes and rebreeding for a female.

izana

Izanagi
Years
Hi, Mikazuki-san.
I would like a Speed Boost Torchic too, doesn't matter if it is male or female, shiny or not. I have some HA pokemons too, like Vulpix (alolan and kantonian), Pupitar, Froakie, Pigdey, Male and Female Nidoran, and some others. Int in anyone from these guys?

PM, I'll be on by the same hour tomorrow.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Ok sounds good

You can keep your ditto too btw. I have a ditto for breeding. Just give me some trashmon. I usually do first order free. All i request is you leave a review after you hatch it. If you dont know your TSV send me a pokemon YOU either CAUGHT or BRED yourself and I'll PM the TSV to you. Next time you order we can use your TSV for RNG and I can give you an egg that will hatch shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back