Advertiser Content

ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 24
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri. 'Murica!.
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
834 posts
9.8 Years
Can i have my test subject codename please? Kinda hard to make a post without it
My bad, knew I was forgetting something. The player and code name lists have been updated. Now you can swap out the instances of henry's name being said with his codename. The only issues I see are Temero calling henry by name (though that one's on me for not giving you your codename) and referencing henry's past, as Temero would be doing his best to block out any personal information on his subjects from his memory.
Edit: One more thing I forgot, the last paragraph, Temero wouldn't be terrified either as the things he's seen and done have pretty much made him numb to things that most would consider fear-inducing.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbymania

Age 19
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
368 posts
117 Days
My bad, knew I was forgetting something. The player and code name lists have been updated. Now you can swap out the instances of henry's name being said with his codename. The only issues I see are Temero calling henry by name (though that one's on me for not giving you your codename) and referencing henry's past, as Temero would be doing his best to block out any personal information on his subjects from his memory.
Edit: One more thing I forgot, the last paragraph, Temero wouldn't be terrified either as the things he's seen and done have pretty much made him numb to things that most would consider fear-inducing.
My reply on these:
1. Yeah, i was not sure on that. Thanks for updating the thread
2. Ok, that's my fault. This is my second RP and my first one is hasn't been long ago so. My mistake here (About the personal information) not catching up to the premise
3. Sigh, i knew writing while being half asleep is not good. It should've been Temero smirking not making him to be scared. How the hell did it end up that way. Ah well it's my fault.

I hope you don't mind doing more proofreads on my post in the future. Thank you very much :)

P.S. My character art is almost done, unfortunately my noob skills prevent it to be a quick job. It's only the eyes and colouring and that's it

Edit : It's Done ^^. Those who want to see could look back at my post, sorry i'm not a very good artist (Also did a few changes on the appearance based on the art i made)
Advertiser Content