I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10 Years
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya guys! Raltz here with a NEW & IMPROVED hack!
Im sure this hack will work out better than legend of mew,because DG is giving me a CLEAN rom ;D

~Enjoy!

The Story!
Your a Boy/Girl who JUST turned 10,you are getting your FIRST Pokemon tomorrow!
but...

Something keeps interfering with your dreams! It was a Mew,he talks about how wonderful the life of pokemon is,but how much natural disasters have been going on lately...

Your waking gradually from sleep,then Mew appears fading away...

After that,you awake to a relaxing view,at the ocean,YOU have not realized what had just happened,but then you see a WHOLE bunch of wild kanto pokemon flying around! You find pokemon talking to you,saying that they ended up here too,but suddenly MEW appears! He says to form together to save the Pokemon world of the natural disasters that have been going on...

But here's the thing,

Your a Pokemon too.

Features!
Get recruits by using FriendBalls!
•Explore the Kanto,and Johto Regions!
•Get many DIFFRENT items!
•Play as Charmander!
•Recruit 7 legendarys!
•New TILESETS! YEY!
•New maps!
•And Much More!!!

UserBars & Banners!

(Sorry forgot to put code so just go to "QUOTE" then copy banner :D)
The Media Center
-NO SCREENIES YET-

Youtube PlayThroughs!
-NOT EVEN DONE!-

The Credit & Help!

Creds Go To-
DG-For The Rom!!
Lu-Oh-For The Advance Map!
HackMew-For His WONDERFUL hacking tools!!!
Swampert22-For his WONDERFUL tools too!!!

Certian Helping Needs...
3 Beta Testers-*Spots Open*
Scripter-*Spot Open*
Text Editor-Me
Mapping-Me
All teh rest-Me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At The End...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this hack goes fairly well,thanks for all your time pokemon fans out there,I would really appreciate if this hack
could stay open,keep posting peoples!

Thanks!!

~Raltz :classic:
An origonal Raltz Production
GameFreak©
Pokecommunity.com¨
How do I Raltz?

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes

Male
Seen March 2nd, 2019
Posted April 1st, 2010
738 posts
10 Years
hmmm, well it definitely looks more promising than the last hack, i like how you let the player choose what pokemon he\she would like to be, but one more question... Can you choose between a female & male ex: male charmander or female charmander?

This looks like the play as pikachu idea, except better & more enhanced. I wanna try it.

PS. never had to credit me that much ;p
This signature has been disabled.
Spoilers are forbidden in signatures
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10 Years
hmmm, well it definitely looks more promising than the last hack, i like how you let the player choose what pokemon he\she would like to be, but one more question... Can you choose between a female & male ex: male charmander or female charmander?

This looks like the play as pikachu idea, except better & more enhanced. I wanna try it.

PS. never had to credit me that much ;p
Yes,at the beginning of the game you choose your sex,and you either be a boy/girl,same thing as all of the games :P
How do I Raltz?

558122_DG

Male
Seen March 2nd, 2019
Posted April 1st, 2010
738 posts
10 Years
oh,k makes more sense. just another question out of curiousity, umm will you be able to evolve? & if so how will that work?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10 Years
oh,k makes more sense. just another question out of curiousity, umm will you be able to evolve? & if so how will that work?
Hmm...:cer_confused:

Uhhh...im not sure,well i could just take the stages from you,but let all others evolve!

I think,i should do that...
How do I Raltz?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x

Age 23
Male
A Dark Abbyss...
Seen October 7th, 2012
Posted January 28th, 2011
1,315 posts
10.6 Years
Well Its good to see another PMD Style hack around, but seriously.. the name.. kinda offputting and not original.

The Story
The story isnt much of a story, it is a regular beginning to a PMD Game, can expand on what happens after you turn into a pokemon, what you do .etc
Although I have a horrible feeling that you just get reruited to a rescue team..
Make it more unique, Add a better story twist, and why the player will do what he/she will do! If they go on a journey, why? whats the motive? They just want to join a rescue team? please. Be Original!

Features
Hmm.. FriendBalls, I guess that is kinda original, I like that idea.
Your going to explore all the same old regions but as a pokemon? Booorrrinngg...
Wow.. many DIFFERENT items (why is it capitalised)
New Tilesets - Ok I dont mind - thats a good thing!
New Maps- -_- you just said it was gonna be Johto and Kanto.. And besides New Maps isnt a feature, it is pretty obvious!

Overall
Hmm.. overall there are a lot of ways for you to improve.. but if you can improve them, then I think you could get somewhere with this hack.. Good Luck. Need help with anything? I will help if ya want..
Wow! Thats my longest review yet!
Hacks that deserve my love
Credits for my sig

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori

Age 27
Male
Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Seen August 5th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
14,530 posts
11.3 Years
PMD hack huh?
Well good idea, but you should show some screenies to show us if you're capable of doing what you've written :)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

558122_DG

Male
Seen March 2nd, 2019
Posted April 1st, 2010
738 posts
10 Years
i think i'm going to agree with codec bout the name, ya gotta admit the name does take away, you can ask a Moderator if u wanna change it.

Some screenies would be nice too.

But i think your first priority is to start looking for a team, maybe a scripter, & a few spriters. Also is this all a dream? and what happens when you wake up???

and i think the best way to help yourself on the evolution problem is to change to player so he is another pokemon who can't evolve ex:mew (ok bad example but u get it)

~curious for more info~

Advertiser Content