Advertiser Content

Idea Pokemon Diamond Crystals

Started by 3dd13 May 27th, 2009 2:27 PM
  • 45 replies
  • Poll

What pokemon should I replace? Note that i will not replace joto starters and legenda

• 6.98%
  • 27.91%
  • 65.12%

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen

Age 27
Male
Alabama! The Heart of Hell!
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted August 8th, 2015
96 posts
11.1 Years
Be Sure to look on the second page for a non loop music demo and post your opinion!!!
Its Pokemon Diamond... on the gba. too bad no one wants to help...

Well, I kept working on it and I am about 17% done, so I decided to post for criticism.
My rom base is: Pokèmon Firered (U)
Ok.
Simple explination: its a downgrade of diamond, but it is a make for people who cannot emulate the ds, like me!!!
Description:
One day after a news report, your friend wants to go searching at the lake for the red gyrados. you see prof rowan and his assistant, who leave a suitcase. you go into the tall grass to investigate, and get jumped by wild STARLY. then the suitcase opens containing pokemon. thus youre adventure in SINNOH begins...
Team Galactic Is the new team. For those who havent played diamond, They were organized on the belief that Cyrus (their leader) would create a crime free world. In the end, Cyrus proves to only want to take over and control the legendary pokemons power for himself. kinda selfish hunh?

Features:
"new" region: SINNOH
"new" pokemon
"new" rival, BARRY
"new" bad guys: TEAM GALACTIC
trade only pokemon evolve throuh level up
3 versions: "Pokemon Pearl Shards" & "Pokemon Platinum Shards" are the other 2. thy are the same, except a few script & title screen changes.
SNOW TILESETS!!!!!!!!! yes, they are hard, but they are COOL!!!
Weather is also included!!!
pal park. how you ask? it will have rare wild pokemon. no uploading, silly :P

NOT FEATURED:
day/night as of yet... at least not untill a tool is made for firered.
poffins
wifi
no touchscreen
no pokeradar
removed joto & kanto pokemon
dusk, heal, and quick balls are just have the effects ultra balls with new sprites (if i can make them)
no tv events
no suitcase screen

I will release a patch to play plain old firered with the custom music. be patient, as this takes time.
heres a couple of things to see. its proof that im working on it, however, a team would make things go faster...

Also, PLEASE REPLY! It dampens any rom hackers spirits when no one comments their thoughts. hackers like me do this for the people, not for personal pleasure. trust me, if i wanted it for pesonal pleasure, i wouldent have posted. i however, know a few people serously want diamond on the gba. that is why im doing this.

Patch Released! this is just firered version using my completely done turtwig. the name, sprites, icon, and stats are done, all that is left is the cry!!!

machomuu

Lilybilly

Male
Americalanavania
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
10,422 posts
11.6 Years
O_O...You removed Johto pokemon...why not Hoenn Pokemon, their less popular (no offense Hoenn lovers, I like them too, I just like Johto pokemon more). But either way, good luck, don't give up :).
Lize stands for:
L - Love
I - Of
Z - My
E - Life
Eternally bound, eternally paired, eternally Dutch. Say hi to her will ya? It'll be the best decision you make today. Promise.

machomuu

Lilybilly

Male
Americalanavania
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
10,422 posts
11.6 Years
one day after a news report, your friend wants to go searching at the lake for the red gyrados. you see prof rowan and his assistant, who leave a suitcase. you go into the tall grass to investigate, and get jumped by wild STARLY. then the suitcase opens containing pokemon. thus youre adventure in SINNOH begins...

Features comeing soon...
l_l' umm...you should add that to the first post
Lize stands for:
L - Love
I - Of
Z - My
E - Life
Eternally bound, eternally paired, eternally Dutch. Say hi to her will ya? It'll be the best decision you make today. Promise.
Age 32
Female
New Jersey
Seen July 6th, 2009
Posted July 4th, 2009
52 posts
11.3 Years
As what as i can see in your Features. You mean snow? You can add up snow tiles. It doesn't have a connection with the Day And Night System. Also. You can change the weater in Advance Map. Even though there isn't any Snow Tiles. But the ground is white and it's effects are snow. Then it means in this town/city/place is snowing. 3 Versions? Are you sure your going to finish it? 3 Versions is hard though. But if your really brave to face the difficulties in making a hack then it's up to you. Also your storyline needs alot of work. The storyline is too short. How about the plans of Team Galactic? Just a suggestion also. Oh yeah. i noticed your spelling of Team Galactic is " GLACTIC ". Change it. Anyways. Good-luck with this hack and i hope you'll receive the word " success ".

Ashley Tisdale.

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen

Age 27
Male
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted August 8th, 2015
96 posts
11.1 Years
Yeah I think you should remove Hoenn pokemon but if it was my decision I would do a Diamond remake with no Sinnoh pokemon (Except for the ones with stories). Maybe post a poll to see what everyone thinks is a good idea? Anyways good luck.
I have posted a poll now! I listen to the peoplez. youre replies will ditermine my next step!

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen

Age 27
Male
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted August 8th, 2015
96 posts
11.1 Years
i have sucessfully inserted the turtwig sprite. it ma not seem like a major update, but it is. this is my first sucessful insert of a sprite!!!
thanks hackmew for the advance pallet editor. that was the tool i used to obviously change the pallet, and your hacked unlz.gba did the rest!!! :D
Male
The scrapbox forum.
Seen November 5th, 2017
Posted March 25th, 2010
49 posts
10.3 Years
Add some things that wasn't in D/P to make it worth playing for the people who've played D/P on the DS before.
75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen

Age 27
Male
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted August 8th, 2015
96 posts
11.1 Years
i do have time, i just want to give you a taste of my power as a hacker. i used to scower all over, looking for a way to insert sprites. after 3 months of failed attempts, i learned (finally) how to do it myself. i will work on the music next...
patch in about 3 weeks, non looped music samples!

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen

Age 27
Male
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted August 8th, 2015
96 posts
11.1 Years
i know something like this should be done when i know more, but im not going complex. i can create a hack by myself, but i still need a little help. using already inserted pokemon is easier, and quicker, besides, i dont have that kind of time, or knowledge...
anyway, things like the cry are important to me, and i need a list of the cry offsets in firered. please help me there!
Advertiser Content