skunkape

Age 24
Male
London, England
Seen October 4th, 2019
Posted September 19th, 2019
549 posts
12.1 Years
I've been thinking of this for a long time now...
I don't really know how to start my ideas so...
Special features
-No starter pokemon, you may befreind sprited pokemon.
Such pokemon should be weak but with the possibilty to become strong like Lotad or Spheal.
-All battles are optional including gyms and the league, all trainers should present a yes/no option to battle.
-You may travel without pokemon, however some form of script shall prevent giving you the option to battle.
-Pokemon's happiness level should mean a lot more than in other games, like some events will not happen if your Pokemon are unhappy.
-Replacing badges will be breeders awards, witch you can win at compettion halls (seporate from contests and gyms). For each one to enter your pokemon must be at a certain amount of happiness and you must take part in special battles with other breeders.
-Although the league will still be there, winning will not earn you badges although some may give out hm's witch you will be able to use after you obtain breeder awards.
-The elite 4 will still be there but in place as the main game ending event and what will earn you a place in the hall of fame will be the breeders hall in which you will be given a new pokemon lv.5 and you must train it intill you think you'll be able to beat the breeding champ who will have lv.49-50 pkm.
Story
A aspring youngster sets out to be a trainer when he turns 10, but on the day (via some event I'll think of later), he decides he would like to be a breeder instead. Expirience a whole new style of play and try to become the breeding champ in a all new adventure packed hack!
_
Well, that's the idea....
But the thing is I suck at hacking to be fair.
I can map ok, I'm an amature spriter and If it counts I can use Advance text and Pet to change the trainers and text. Here's the biggest problem, I can't script at all... So I need a lot of help if this hack is ever to work.
_
Well, that's it.
Thanks for reading.
~.hack

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon

Male
Seen May 25th, 2016
Posted April 5th, 2011
753 posts
10.5 Years
What's this a hack of? What will happen to the legendaries you will have to befriend them?
This signature has been disabled.
Too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

.hack

skunkape

Age 24
Male
London, England
Seen October 4th, 2019
Posted September 19th, 2019
549 posts
12.1 Years
What's this a hack of? What will happen to the legendaries you will have to befriend them?
I was thinking Fire red, but this is just an idea hence it's in the scrapbox, it may not actually happen.

I'm turned off with this hack.
Why, first, I don't like befriending Pokemon and second the story is too short.
I guess I didn't spend time thinking of a story and was mainly interested on the features available in the game.

First, what rom are you hacking? Second, you need to add to the storyline, i'd say its a very quick and bad description of a hack. Also, there are no interesting features...
If this hack where to happen, I'd probably hack Fire Red.
I agree with the bad storyline but disagree with the no interesting features as some people may like this idea more than training like some people favour contests, this will simply add a new and exciting way of playing pokemon.
Advertiser Content