Pokémon:Gray & Black Version:Hack Of FireRed & Leaf Green

•Replacements-
•Kanto now The **Unnamed**
•Prof.Oak Now Prof.Jade
•Pallet town now Eon village
•-Rest to come-

•Story-(Girl side not finished)
Spoiler:
If you pick Boy:Your an 11 year old boy who just moved from the Hoenn(Sorry if spelled wrong) region,you moved from the Dangers caused by Kyogre and Groudon! Excitement is everywhere you run into a evil team named team DP (DarkPulse) who try to use Darkrai and/or Garintina to take over the world,you try to stop the Pokemon from destroying the world,but you fail,so you decide to raise a team of pokemon that can stop the evil lurk of the pokemon...but there's one catch...
the Pokemon has a Shadow and Light side.
If you pick girl:**Not Done**

•Features-
•All new Elite four & Gym leaders!
•New pokemon From PLT!
•New Rival!
•Unexpected Ending!
•Better Story!
•New Testliets! (not made yet sorry)
•New Mapping! (Thanks To Lu-Oh for making AM V 1.91!)
•Roam all of *Unnamed Region* and get NEW pokémon!
•New legendarys from FR/LG/PLT *Including Mew & Mewtwo*
•3 New Fakémons! (Don't worry there not your starters!)
•Starters: Larvitar,Mudkip,and (What do you think should be 3rd?)

•Progress-
•Mapping-0.00%
•Script-0.00%
•OW editor-27.1%
•FakeMon Changes-0.00%
•World Map Change-**No Program Found**
•Final Progression-6.68%

•Legendary locations-
Spoiler:
•Zapdos-Thunder Side
•Articuno-Icie Side
•Moltres-Fire Side
3 birds at a location i'm going to make:Three Mountains

•Mew-You should find out on your own...if you find him DON'T TELL! :D
•MewTwo-Eon Village
•Girintina-**GRAY VERSION ONLY** At Never Ending Cave (Replacing Curlean cave for it!)
•Darkrai-**BLACK VERSION ONLY** At Never Ending Cave (Replacing Curlean cave for it!)

*_*Help With*_*
Scripting-
Tiler-
Mapping-
(im not very good with those!)

~<>*Ralts*<>

How do I Raltz?

DrFuji

Heiki Hecchara‌‌

Age 26
Male
Aussie
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,620 posts
10.2 Years
*_*Help With*_*
Scripting-
Tiler-
Mapping-
Scripting and mapping are probably the two biggest parts of hacking, so it is best to learn for yourself. Sure, have a good scripter or mapper on hand for feedback and stuff, but don't expect people to come rushing forward to dedicate themselves to this hack if you're not that great yourself.

hehehe..don't you look awesome?
You might want to redo the player OW - He looks like he has a 'Black Hole of Death' in the middle of his head and his hands have been claimed by frostbite :3

This is the sprite for Darkrai's new form:Shadow Forme I know it sucks...(Still need to edit text!)
I lulzed.

Anyway, on the story side of things, will the girl's side of the story be so different that it requires its own path? As you have stated, you need help with scripting, and divirging paths generally require a number of scripts to achieve split storylines well.

you try to stop the Pokemon from destroying the world,but you fail
I sense that you have just broken the game.

Oh, before I forget, spelling, grammar, proper capitalisation and proof-reading are your friends :D

I wish you luck in your hack ;D

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10 Years
Scripting and mapping are probably the two biggest parts of hacking, so it is best to learn for yourself. Sure, have a good scripter or mapper on hand for feedback and stuff, but don't expect people to come rushing forward to dedicate themselves to this hack if you're not that great yourself.

You might want to redo the player OW - He looks like he has a 'Black Hole of Death' in the middle of his head and his hands have been claimed by frostbite :3

I lulzed.

Anyway, on the story side of things, will the girl's side of the story be so different that it requires its own path? As you have stated, you need help with scripting, and divirging paths generally require a number of scripts to achieve split storylines well.

I sense that you have just broken the game.

Oh, before I forget, spelling, grammar, proper capitalisation and proof-reading are your friends :D

I wish you luck in your hack ;D
1.lol AWWW MAN!!! ⌐⌐ i JUST got finished making all the OWs of him with the black...so what should I do?

2.so did i xD

3.i HOPE that the girl side of the story could go in a diffrent angle...and yeah,i don't even know how to script yet,i just got the hang of mapping and OW editing! And "Broken the game" as in?

4.Thanks! And yeah you always need good grammer skills! ' ' D
How do I Raltz?

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...

Age 22
Male
Why? Stalker.
Seen January 19th, 2017
Posted March 3rd, 2014
122 posts
10 Years
Ok,Dratini is our 3rd starter!

Here's a little demo of the game SO far,(Ends after battle with Green,Gary,ECT)

Enjoy! (Well It's not COMPLETELY done,im still editing the script and stuff,Hacking takes time ya'know!)

Here download this!!

BASE ROM: Put ips patch on pokemon Fire Red
How do I Raltz?
Advertiser Content