• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen HackRom Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 13, 2021
Hi guys, first post here... I need someone that can do and insert New Sprites, Abilities and moves for Pokémon FireRed. I'm trying to do a HackRom but everything I know is change stats and abilities that alredy exist. I have all Pokémon that I want in mind like Alolan Magcargo and Mega Luxray for example. It is mainly other forms of pokémon, almost nothing completely new. PS: I have all pokémon from Kanto to Alola in a room, also Megas and Alola forms, I just need to add more. Thank You! Who helps me gets a reward that i will tell in PM.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi guys, first post here... I need someone that can do and insert New Sprites, Abilities and moves for Pokémon FireRed. I'm trying to do a HackRom but everything I know is change stats and abilities that alredy exist. I have all Pokémon that I want in mind like Alolan Magcargo and Mega Luxray for example. It is mainly other forms of pokémon, almost nothing completely new. PS: I have all pokémon from Kanto to Alola in a room, also Megas and Alola forms, I just need to add more. Thank You! Who helps me gets a reward that i will tell in PM.

Hi, and sorry - this isn't the appropriate place to ask here. D:

Try the ROM hacking board, but I'd still suggest to contact the moderators there if you could ask your question there too. Thanks for understanding, and have a good evening! ^^

/locks/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back