• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
*sings*

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...

Oh, that's right. Because it's Miharu and Nightmare we're talking about here. ^^

Jay-kay. I'm looking forward to this roleplay way, way too much... Maybe because mine are stalling.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Nocturnal! Nice SU. Gonna wait to be sure though...

None of you, except Doronjo, is fully aware of the monster that Piku is. In Neo Kanto, he knew Nai for a day and decided, this human is mine. Despite being a not very strong Pokemon, he made a flock of Pidgey go boom. And I dunno about the baseball bat yet. ^^

Oh we'll be starting soon! A couple days, just to give people a little more time to sign up and me to write up the IC thread!

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Nocturnal! Nice SU. Gonna wait to be sure though...

None of you, except Doronjo, is fully aware of the monster that Piku is. In Neo Kanto, he knew Nai for a day and decided, this human is mine. Despite being a not very strong Pokemon, he made a flock of Pidgey go boom. And I dunno about the baseball bat yet. ^^

Oh we'll be starting soon! A couple days, just to give people a little more time to sign up and me to write up the IC thread!

That's exactly why I think Nai will be a good match for Jayvn. He can be timid at times, and non-aggressive... Nai and Piku will force him to do that, though. Which could be a very good thing. Ying and Yang, y'all. ^^

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Oh, don't worry, in official battles, Nightmare won't use the baseball bat. In non-official battles though...Well, there might be some bat action yet.

Hey, Miharu is either friends or enemies with everyone. It's NIGHTMARE that you have to worry about.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Dude, I'm in the middle of four conversations, spamming this OOC thread, reading fanfictions, and creating a joint post.

Wow, I am such a good multitasker...

Fuyu

Years
It's technically to do wit the RP but yeah let's stop. Hey guys, question I never brought up to Doronjo, since it just hit my little brain (and I'm falling asleep here) but would anyone want contests to be brought into this?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
:( I was only joking. No need to be serious. XP

Anyways, to answer your question, Fuyu, Jen would definately participate in contests. Doesn't mean she'd be any good at them, but she would try. And I also think that it would pay homage to the Hoenn games that introduced contests. So yes, put them in! XD

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
:( I was only joking. No need to be serious. XP

Anyways, to answer your question, Fuyu, Jen would definately participate in contests. Doesn't mean she'd be any good at them, but she would try. And I also think that it would pay homage to the Hoenn games that introduced contests. So yes, put them in! XD

Oh I didn't mean to go all serious on you. xD My bad.

I'm all for contest as well. ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
/naming Golett Vivian :B

SHAWN SHAWN I KNOW YOU'RE NOT ON NOW BUT YOU SHOULD TTLY MAKE A MENTOR SO HE/SHE AND SERIA CAN PAIR :|b /because Idk so far; there already seems to be two possible matches and Nocturnal's character would probably scare the crap out of Seria ;;

Oh and Seria probably won't participate in contests. It'd be much too frightening for her, orz

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Um, Miharu would be a terrible mentor for contests. Terrible. Very very very terrible. I mean, she has imagination...but things would explode. Badly. Especially with Nightmare...And maybe even Bishamon.

Now, with Yuki/Lapras, on the other hand...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Damn, change it to a Trainer, much better that way.

Let's see.... Done.... History's short... but I think it'll be best if I revealed it more in the RP :3

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

Hmmmmmmmm.... People call me..... what did they call me again? Ah hah! They call me Jack. Full name's Jack Spark. But you can call me awesome, amazing, superb, cool, great, king, and... whoops! Ran outta space.

How old are you? Please keep in mind trainers are recommended to make their journeys before the age of fourteen but not allowed until the age of ten.

Well, I'm like... 15... one year late, so what? You gotta problem?

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you?

I'm a guy, jeez, can't you see? This is insulting. I'm gonna go and sue the creator of this test, the creator of the trainer card, the Professor, and and and... the bloody person making me do this!

Describe your appearance for us. The artist needs as much information as possible for the Trainer Card sketch.

So you seriously can't see? Jeez, sorry for insulting you. Anyways, I'm like 5 feet 8 inches, and not so quite on the skinny side... Don't call me fat! I have the most beautiful blue eyes, and the most gorgeous Black hair in the region. Why, people stare at them all the time! but I think that's because of the weird grey streaks.... but at least they look! And um... I wear spectacles too... I'm nearly blind without them. They make me look like a dork. Other than that, people say I have a rather pointy nose... damn them.

Oh, so now you're interested in what I like to wear? Well, whatever, you better print this information in a magazine when I'm famous! I like to wear hoodies mostly, dark blue ones. As for bottoms, I usually wear shorts, makes sure I don't heat up in the summers. For shoes, I wear the sneakers my Mom gifted me on my last birthday. I LOVE THEM! They're very comfortable... I don't like to wear my Glasses, but am not comfortable with contacts... Well, I think you should be able to see how amazing I am through that little description.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you ready for this journey?

Heck, I've waited for this moment for 5 years! I always wanted to go out on a journey... but you know, parent troubles.

Hm... so how I behave? I'm awesome. 'Nuff said. Wait, you want more? Damn you trying to find out more... Well, my friends say I'm a really big chatterbox... I can't keep my mouth shut. I'm also a bit on the hyperactive side... I'm getting all jittery right now, you know? I wanna jump... What? You want me to describe more? Okay, my friends also say I'm rather boastful and a big show-off... but I just can't help it! Is it my fault that I'm so awesome?! Hm... my counsellor said that I'm a great loyal friend, and that my desicion making skills are pretty okay. I like attention! People say I can be annoying at times... which is probably true. My mom once said that I say too much, without thinking, which causes people to get hurt... I can't help it okay! I don't like to see people get hurt... I'm way too nice. Okay, not completely true... *laughs* My attitude towards Pokemon is really good, I love them a lot! I treat them as nearly equal to me. Well, that's it about how I behave.... Sometimes, I mumble I hate to do that... but whatever. Basically, I can't keep quiet.

Okay, my likes. I like to play sports a bit. I like to play video games a lot! Generally I spend most of my time on the computer, cuz i wanna be a video game designer when I grow up. Vidya games are awesome! Anything else... oh yeah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE TO TALK! I mean show-off lol I like coffee too, but I'm not allowed to drink a lot, that makes me hyperactive. CHOCOLATE IS ALSO LOVED BY MOI. I love to eat that brown stuff! Other than that... I like to play pranks. And sometimes tease too. Sorry if I insult anybody... I'm SORRY!

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you taking this journey? Are you perhaps, an adventurer?

Um, I'd rather not tell... it's really personal... What? You want to know? Well, I can tell you a bit...

Well, I lived in Oldale. It's a quaint old town, it was EXTREMELY BORING. I hated it. There was nothing to do! So, we, that is, my parents and me, shifted to Sootopolis, which is like the MOST AWESOME PLACE IN HOENN. after Lilycove though... Well, of course, I enjoyed a lot of my time there, I made a buncha friends, had fun, blah blah blah. Some other stuff.

I've always been very close to my parents. They've always taken care of me, until... MY BLOODY BROTHER WAS BORN. Everybody started to pay more attention to him, and ignoring me. I hated it. My grades started slipping. I hated my life. I lost my friends. Until I... y-you don't need to know any further...

Hm, why I wanted to go on an adventure? Well, ITS ONE THING I HAVEN'T DONE IN MY LIFE. It's like the most important thing ina child's life! An Adventure of their own! No parental supervision! Nobody nagging you! A chance to get fame! Who would want to skip all that? I'm just an average student, but I would like to go an adventure too!

What starter would you like to have? Keep in mind all starters are level ten. Alternate colors and abilities may be requested.

Well, I would LOVE to have a Zorua... A SHINY ONE! And it has to be super awesome! It will have Illusion... It would be a lotta fun if we can play pranks on people together!

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
I had an idea for a trainer, but there seems to be quite a bit of those, so I'll just change up a few things and make him a young adult. Plus my computer totally froze up while I was typing, so I have to restart everything anyway...

Oh, just a heads up, he's a cross-dresser (and gay). Hope everyone's okay with that! xD

EDIT: Oh, it looks like my document autosaved... Now I just wanna be lazy and keep him a kid! *conflicted*

So what should I do? Cross-dressing mentor or cross-dressing trainer?

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Cross-dressing mentor~! XD

And thanks for the input. Gonna go talk to Doronjo~

Fuyu

Years
Wow really? It's only been up for a day... hmm... sure Pirate Hunter you're reserved! :)

Keep in mind everybody, we might be starting like... tomorrow or something. Depends on how long it takes me to write up the IC thread. ^^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Contests aren't a bad idea!

I was thinking that Fuyu and I could judge the appeal round. where you guys can make RP posts about your pokemon's combo moves and dazzling performances~!

And then, two people could duke it out in the battle stage,
(or would you not prefer the battle stage.)

Anyhow, Pirate Hunter, you're reserved!

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
I don't think my character Jeff would like Contests that much so count him out :3 But the contest is a good idea! xD I'll just stay away from them

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I think Miharu would end up joining a contest just to try it out, but then fail epically when Nightmare just randomly comes out instead of Yuki/Lapras and then they end up blowing stuff up.

Nightmare made an arrangement of Shadow Balls and built them all up together to create a huge Shadow Ball.

"So..." he stated with an evil grin. "Who wants to play dodge the huge Shadow Ball?"

"Nightmare," Miharu snapped. "I'm going to shoot you in the ******* face if you throw that Shadow Ball in the crowd!"

Nightmare pouted, the huge Shadow Ball disappearing. "You never let me have any fun!"

"I let you drink booze!" exclaimed Miharu, causing weird looks to come from the crowd and the judges. "I just don't let you have murderous fun! You're setting a bad example for our trainer!" (If it does end up to be Jen, the last sentence would probably not exist)

Suddenly, the MC interrupted the two of them. "Wait, you two are one of the mentors that the champion hired?"

Miharu glanced at the MC. "Yeah, why?"

"Your trainer is screwed," the MC stated out loud into the microphone. Miharu opened her mouth to argue until she noticed everyone nodding their head.

"Nightmare, return," Miharu snapped, holding up the Master Ball.

"Don't be such a bi-" Nightmare was cut off when he was sucked into the Master Ball.

Miharu put tape over the ball, ignoring the rumbling inside, and smiled brightly. "So, can I bring out my actual contest pokemon now?"

I have no idea where that came from. xD

Back