• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team so far

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Recently started a team in Pokemon Diamond and was wondering if people could rate my team. So far it's not complete, I've only made it to Veilstone City so far.

Here it is
388.gif
(Twigleaf) Male lv.31 Ability: Overgrow
Moves
Grass Knot
Rock Smash
Bite
Mega Drain

064.gif
(Kazza) lv. 30 Ability: Synchronize
Moves
Recover
Hidden Power
Disable
Psybeam

198.gif
(Quoth) lv. 29 Ability: Super Luck
Moves
Fly
Wing Attack
Assurance
Night Shade

419.gif
(Blaze) lv. 27 Ability: Swift Swim
Crunch
Water Gun
Aqua Jet
Swift

404.gif
(Kimba) lv.28 Ability: Rivalry
Roar
Spark
Swagger
Bite

434.gif
(Bad Purple) lv. 27 (name is special to me, don't feel like explaining) Ability: Stench
Payback
Slash
Smokescreen
Toxic

Thanks for any help. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
-dont give your stats (looks ugly meshed with your moves like that, and a tad hard to see clearly), just give ur moves, nature, ability

-no fighting type?

-2 dark types (typing overlap is generally bad, you want a variety of different types in your team)

-better to have intimidate on luxio (wld slightly help with its weaker defense, at least for ingame purpose)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
-dont give your stats (looks ugly meshed with your moves like that, and a tad hard to see clearly), just give ur moves, nature, ability

-no fighting type?

-2 dark types (typing overlap is generally bad, you want a variety of different types in your team)

-better to have intimidate on luxio (wld slightly help with its weaker defense, at least for ingame purpose)

Do I really need a Fighting type? I think my Grotle's Rock Smash will work will fine and I can teach other Pokemon Fighting-moves if needed.

The reason I tow Dark-types is because I wanted a non-generic bird for flying purposes so I went with Murkrow and really wanted to give Skunky a chance cause it's underrated and I really got attached to the one on the last save file. (This is a used copy of Diamond I'm using)

Thanks for the tips though.

Back