• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hansiec's Script Workbench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
First of all...
This is a workbench not a shop/factory I make FREE scripts for GML/RGSS programming languages, I'll take 3 requests at once (by user requests) and 1 major project (by popular demand/voting)

Major Project: Mysql Trade System (only the system no gui)

User Requests
priority / request / coding language
1. Custom Menu/rgss
2. Quest System/rgss
3. none/???

Finally: ALL SCRIPTS MADE BY ME WILL BE MADE PUBLIC FOR EVERYONE TO USE NOT 1 SOLE PERSON ALONE AND DO NOT EXPECT ANY RELEASE DATE FOR ANY OF THESE SCRIPTS, I MAY OR MAY NOT ACCEPT THEM DUE TO COMPLEXITY OR TIME REQUIRED TO MAKE, THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER AFFECT THE MAJOR PROJECT IN DEVELOPMENT.

Last thing I promise:
Also, if no one votes for a major project a popular project will be chosen by me or will be left completely blank. If all requests are filled up don't ask for a request unless this is for the major project.

Last edited:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Priority: Doesn't really matter
Request: A custom menu system. It has to fit on the normal essentials screen size. I don't care exactly how it looks, or is done, I just want something different
Coding Language: RGSS

Years
Priority: Doesn't really matter
Request: A custom menu system. It has to fit on the normal essentials screen size. I don't care exactly how it looks, or is done, I just want something different

Alright, I'll make a different style although I am no artist so don't expect some new graphics

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Piority: No matter :D
Request: A quest system, just like Pokemon Ranger style, data stored in PokeGear, I suppose :D

Thanks a lot :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
Priority: Take your time ;)
Request: Some kind of Pokémon mining system in which the player can earn items like shards, evolutionary stones etc.. (DPPT Underground like)
Code: RGSS

If you could give this a try, it would be very appreciated!

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
I know that khkramer beat me to that third script, but I would just like to know if you are able to edit scripts to work in a way that someone would want it to. I have an eight directional script, for example, and I want the whole script to only work when called upon in the game using the script command, and can also be turned off with that script command and force the use of the four directions again. This is RGSS, just let me know when you have the time. I know a little bit about scripts, but not that much yet.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I feel that these kinds of threads are quite unnecessary. While it is noble to be taking requests, we don't really want threads which don't hold discussion or a sense of resource. You may post in the Game Development Team Recruitment thread and state your availability. No matter how limited. I also don't like this "first come, first serve" business But if you finish any scripts you wish to make public, you may post them in this section later.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back