• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk2: Take Over

SBA

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
Where can i download this game ??
Sorry but i am french and i don't understand everything about you say

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Darkdoom is correct. Just give me time. I'll hopefully have a demo soon, I keep meaning to get one out.... Its just I don't want to rush it, ya know?

Well anyways, I've got one screen for you all today:
A re-vamped Rustboro (in the Hoenn region)
rustbororevamped13tx.png

What do you think?

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
Excellent Quality. Practically Art. I do beleive this will be an excellent game.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
cool map green message box looks kinda funny ( probally because i hardly play emerald )
anyways demos do take time and prepration :)

good luck :):):):):):)

Years
Hello its me REMY.. I know ... I saw the post on the last few pages and I have let Neo-Dragon use one of my trees ...(READ FURTHER)

As you may knoe or not I have let Pokemon treasures Cobalt city forums and Pokemon liquid . use my tiles .. that is 3 games well I have decided because Pokemon liquid has come to a stand still ... Pokemon liquid aren't allowed to use my tiles anymore .....

Therefore letting my tiles to be used by 1 more game and I have chosen this game ..Pokemon Silk2: Take Over.. for many reasons ... not I wish to disclose... But I have my reasons ....

I give my tiles to games that intend to get somewhere and PL didn't get where I wanted it to be... understandbly. I only give the use of my custom tiles to people that intend to work on there games as much as possible ... ok

Hope your happy ... Neo-Dragon... look forward to working with you ....

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
lol no worries man, I was just waiting on a battle system since i am not at all good with rgss so I could release the first demo but it seems i have lost the right to use your tileset and i repesct your decision remy. From today on Pok?mon Liquid is no more since I put loads of work rebuiliding it using remy's set I feel rebuilding it again would be a mistake. Thanks for your support guys but it's time liquid was put to rest.

I hope this game will be the best of the best Neon-Dragon. You have done well.. very well infact. I can't wait to see it when it's complete. Good luck.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Its a shame liquid is gone. I loved looking at that game. Did you release anywork before it fell through Rm2k3kid?

2 more screenshots for you guys.
Showing off Dardanel's crazy/cool looking customs trees he made me for the Hoenn region.
newtreesforhoenn2uy.png

randomness35eu.png

And, I know I always say this but: I need mappers badly. Mainly mappers who can re-map Johto as close as possible. Please PM if you can help. Thanks....

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Thanks BleachXP. By the way, you are aware Remy is still spriting for this game right? I'm still using his tree in the Johto region (each region will have its own tree graphic :P).

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That sounds great. The maps look fine as usual.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
nice screens, all 3 regions, i am so extcited about this game that i can hardly sleep at night! i can't wait for the demo, but don't rush it. sometimes i even have dreams of playing this game, when i do fall asleep, that is

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Thanks everyone for all the positive comments as usual. It really is nice coming home from school or whatever and reading them... It makes me just want to work on my game even if im tired or had a bad day. Thanks alot :)

Keep it coming.

Well anyways.....
**UPDATE**
Working on Silk2 really hard and am hoping to get a demo out soon. I'm currently coding the storyline events and I taught I'd kinda spoil a bit of it by these next 2 shots.
Voliet City has been taken over by Team Aqua. Here in Voliet City, the storyline can branch out into 3 different ways. I won't ruin it so I'll stay tight lipped.... I'll just say remember, make good choices though the game if you want to aspire to becoming a well respected Pokemon Ranger and make bad choices through the game if you want to become a bad guy lol..... said to much..... anyways, here are 2 shots from the events in Voliet City.

volietcitytakenover1hs.png
neoshowsup5ep.png

Wait a minute- is that the hero from Silk1 in the second shot???? :P

enjoy :)

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
Great new screens, I love the colours. The game looker much lusher than the other gameboy games, for some reason.

Back