• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ill try to make them, do you knwo a sight with backs that i could just edit to look like it?, or what kind of file i make a back in( is it a sprite?)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Yeah, just like in pokemon battles, you see the back of yours and the front of the enemies. Unless we have a front and a back, we can't use the sprite ;)

Yes, it would be a sprite. Thanks! You're a great spriter!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
dm im working on the back pic of one of my pokemon at the moment and ill upload it in about an hour. i wanna see what you think and see if you think it can be improved.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
OK, here is the first back picture of Aquadon. It still has work to be done and areas to be tweaked but a bit of feedback on colours, size and positioning for the CBS would be useful and appreciated.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Everything looks good fundamentaly. However, if I were to use it, can I do some shading and spiff it up a little? You used all solid colors.

Light Source> <Shadow

You mind?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
of course, like i mentioned it is just a first attempt to demonstrate how the actual pokemon looks like. feel free to modify it. I probably will myself anyway.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
no probs. Oh i am also working on a grass type eevee evolution which i hope will be pretty cool because as i said at the start of the thread grass pokemon are seriously overlooked by nintendo *cough*, bellossom, *cough*, roselia*cough*.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
DM, do you know when the first demo for the cbs will be released because i cant really release a demo of this until i have the cbs. i only need it working for 1-3 pokemon.

Years
Im not sure there is an official release date yet, but then again this gives you some time to test your game for bugs, etc and work a bit more on it

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
ok, i have a problem with my game.i need to make the text box to two lines but i haven't got a clue how to do it. Anybody able to help me? i appreciate it loads.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
1. No date yet. Sorry

2. A. Create a picture of what you want the text box to look like (Show Picture command). Then for your message make the box transparent (Message Style command) and only type in the bottom two lines. Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back