• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] Fight to the Finish (17+)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Lol, I was thinking about joining you two, Nideous and Michaela, in the forest, as Kris was technically in a forest so... sadly I was too busy doing other things to write a post. Perhaps I'll still stumble upon one of you, maybe have been watching youre interaction from afar or something.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Lol, I was thinking about joining you two, Nideous and Michaela, in the forest, as Kris was technically in a forest so... sadly I was too busy doing other things to write a post. Perhaps I'll still stumble upon one of you, maybe have been watching youre interaction from afar or something.

Well, Jen just left, but you can always see Miharu and come up and talk to her. She's bored, as am I. ;~;

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years

Will do then, lol :3
Time for some moar Kris/Miharu interaction :3
Except this time they won't know each other.
Because it's in a different world.
Again.

OH MY GOD. YOU MAKE ME WANT TO INVITE REAL!MIHARU/YUI/YUE TO THIS PARTY. XD

Screw missing Focus Shift; I miss Plague. D=

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Can I reserve a spot I'll get it done ASAP
Done

Name: James
Sideran (Sid-ar-ran)
Appearance:
He wears a white pink top with a black jacket with a Blue Pokéball symbol, with Denim Jeans with a mini-rip in it, he has a Blue cap with black streaks, his hair is long and tangled he never really sorts out her hair, she has black, blue, purple and white Trainers with light gray coloured laces and he has Blue fingerless gloves and he has a Red and White Scarf.
Personality: He is a very determined person, and if you insult him, be prepared. He is quite Mature with the exception of when he is celabrating. He loves his Pokémon and she will only let down his guard if it is his friend. He isn't not Intelligent but he does have common sence. He is quite focused in battle but can be forgetfull
Pokemon: Shinx = tackle/leer,
Excerpt;
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Wait, weren't we all supposed to live in Nuvema Town? Lol, that's where I had Kris living anyways :S If we're nowhere near there, let's just say that him and Auron go far away from town to train X3

Anyways, Ima log off to go do homework/FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS FREAKING BOOK IS THAT I ALMOST REMEMBER/catch a Munchlax for The Painfully Slow Challenge >:U

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
To be honest, I've forgotten everything about this RP. I even forgot my starter name...and my CHARACTER'S name, which, as you (Nakuzami) knows, is surprising.

Very surprising.

Although, I apologize in advance for all spelling errors, my laptop does not have spell check and my MS is crap. xD

-x-

I will not be able to post on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Most likely. For sure, Thursday and Monday.

Last edited:
Back