• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
At least, what were you in the middle of doing before you stopped to write this post?

I just changed into my crappy painting clothing for another long afternoon of painting at the leather shop. I look borderline homeless in them, but that beats ruining anything in my wardrobe I DO like.

Years
I literally just got into bed and put the TV on to watch some Netflix before bed, been getting a lot of late nights recently so gonna try and have some good sleep.

Sirfetch’d

I am playing Pokemon Omega Ruby. Started over yesterday and am almost finished with the game haha

Years
playing bang dream girls band party on my phone!! as I await the last 1.4% of my Soul Eater batch download.....(misses it)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Searching the web for a new printer I can buy. My current one never works correctly and I can't deal with it anymore.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Lying down and desperately trying to find motivation deep within me.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Listening to Zelda soundtracks and drinking black tea from a Royal Doulton mug. The room is peaceful and lit with candles. This is the life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back