• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Akeraz Plays Minecraft - [Rated M]

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
warning - I will not be held responsible if you are offended by my constant dropping of the f-bomb.

minecraft_logo_modern.png

Welcome, Viewer, to the world of minecraft.
This will be my Video Let's Play series of the wonderous game made by Markus Persson. The game takes it's inspiration from infiniminer. It involves collecting resources, fighting the game's many mobs, and building whatever your tiny brains can possibly imagine.

Now, I like to think I have a decent amount of experience with this game, so this LP is bound to be different to ones you've seen of people fumbling around blindly without the slightest inkling of what they should do.

Anyway, without further ado!

Episode 1 - Failure Already ;3
Spoiler:

Episode 2 - The Lost Episode
Spoiler:

Episode 3 - Branch Mining and Water Ladders
Spoiler:

Episode 4 - It's called a zoo...
Spoiler:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
Welp, the new episode is up on youtube.
Before clicking the spoiler and watching the video, I will have to warn you, there is alot of speedup in the following video. If you get nauseous watching fast motion, then I advise against watching.

Episode 5 - The Storage Room
Spoiler:

Back