• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Impossible Crystal - A Difficulty Hack

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2023
Is there a doc or list of pokes with adjusted stats?

There is not. However, All Pokemon have had their stats adjusted to better adapt them to battling.

Examples:

Sneasel is a Physical Attacker with STABs that are both Special; so I made it's SpAtk higher to compensate while leaving its Atk the same.

Gengar is a Special Attacker but Ghost moves are Physical, so I upped its Atk.

No Def/SpDef changes were made except to Blissey's Def to make it harder to deal with in battles. Let me know if you have anymore questions :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
I love this hack, excellent job. I want to know if Misdreavus or Tangela evolve? And where do I find a fire stone for Vulpix, thanks =D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2023
I love this hack, excellent job. I want to know if Misdreavus or Tangela evolve? And where do I find a fire stone for Vulpix, thanks =D

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, there are only gen 1 and 2 Pokemon (for now). And if I remember, fire stones are in Violet City's mart or Goldenrod's/

Years
  • Age 73
  • Seen Aug 8, 2020
bug in union cave dont fight with a flame trainer that contains ninetales it freeze the game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 19, 2020
I have a question, did you change the evoli evolution to Espeon and Umbreon? Or is it standard?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 3, 2020
heya guys back in 2017 i played this but i stopped playing until couple days ago and i still have been using the last save file cause i cause want to redownload and having to start over again i'm not sure when/if there has been an update to the rom anyhoo i was originally uploading my onto youtube i think i was the original one to start uploading it this i would post the link to it but i'm not allowed to cause i haven't done enough posts ;p but my youtube is Connor5620 just search impossible crystal and you'll find it

Last edited:
Back